Chapter 1: how it all started...

Meghan's POV:
It was another day in Los Angeles California, I was in the parking lot of the mall that I worked at.

I got out of my car and started to walk into the mall and go to my job, on my way there I saw my crush!

I couldn't help to stare at him while I passed by his job. In the window I saw him stocking the shelfs with shoes, I wanted to go in there so bad and hug him tightly and never let him go! BUT... I couldn't because that would be weird and awkward... And he doesn't even know me like that and plus I didn't want to be late for work.

I sadly continued walking to work, but still with him on my mind.

         Minutes later...

I walk through the doors of Victoria secret!

Your probably wondering why I work there?

Well that's because I love that store and plus I get discounts for working there!

Haha! That's not actually the reason why... Honestly I just really like the store! And plus my best friend in the whole wide world works there with me! She's (co manager), but she really wants to be the REAL "manager"of the place.

I want her to be manager too because I think she's very sweet and organized! And plus she so great with customers.

'I walk directly to the back of the store where the mini office was, I grabbed a bottle of water and I sat down for a bit.

I was actually really early today, i was so early that Gia wasn't even there yet.

I just sat down and talked to some of the employees that were in there with me until it was time to get working.

Charlie's POV:
I was almost done with stocking all the shoes up, until suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

'I turn around and I see it's my friend "Cole".

"Hey man! I wanna show you something! He says handing me his phone with a picture of a girl on it

He says handing me his phone with a picture of a girl on it.

"Hey man! I wanna show you something! He says handing me his phone with a picture of a girl on it