Chapter 11: i guess your not that bad after all!

Meghan's POV:
I walk through the front doors of my house, but suddenly I heard barking just like I did this morning...

And I knew exactly what it was!

"VIVIAN!!!
'I shout.

Vivian and Quinn comes downstairs with the dog following right behind them.

"Hey meg!
'Quinn says.

"Don't hey meg me!" why is this dog still here?

"We already told you Meghan! She needs a home.
'Vivian states.

"How would you even know that? This could be someone's dog, the owner is probably worried sick.

"But when I found her she didn't have no collar on.

"Yea it probably fell off.

"Listen MEGHAN!! We're keeping this dog, and I don't care if you like it or not!
'Vivian says.

"Well it's my HOUSE!
'I say crossing my arms.

"Ok and... What are you scared of dogs or something?
'Quinn asks.

"No I actually love dogs, it's just that this dog is unknown and you can't just find a dog and say it's yours.

"Well that's what we're doing Meg, just please meg! PLEASE!!
She really needs a home, I promise I'll take care of her and buy all the dog stuff.
'Vivian says whinnying like a little kid.

'Quinn looks at me with a puppy face...

I look deeply at both of them while still crossing my arms.

"UGHH.... Fine..
'I say giving up.

"AHHH!!! Oh my gosh Meghan your the best!
'They both say hugging me tightly.

"BUT!
'I say suddenly.

"Yea?
'They both say.

"Make sure you keep it away from me.

"Haha! Ok Meg.

'I walk up to my bedroom and I drop everything that I had in my hand, and got into something cozy and more relaxing, and then I hop right into my bed.

It was only 7:30 at night and I was already super tired.
I'm just super happy I don't have to work tomorrow, so thanks GIA☺️

But the only bad thing about this is that she's going to mess with Charlie... But I'm not that worried because Charlie thinks she's annoying, so YA! (Your the one who's annoying BITCH!)

(Gosh let me calm down...)

           2 hours later...

Charlie's POV:
I wanted to call Meghan so bad, but she probably was tired or either hanging with her roommates.

-I just hope tomorrow is not that weird like today was... Because Gia literally needs to chill! I already have my heart set on someone and that's (Meghan) I just don't wanna be rude and tell Gia that I don't like her like that.
I just hope she understands!

Gia's POV:
I was laying on my couch watching TV, beck wasn't here for some reason?

And that only means one thing...

He went out to PARTY...😐

I hate party's, it's literally just drunk people grinding on you. I'll just leave that all to my brother.

'I get up from the couch and I go upstairs to where my bedroom was and I lay down and softly drift off to sleep.

-GOSH! I can't wait for a amazing day with Charlie tomorrow!! ☺️😋