Chapter 18: getting fired!

Charlie's POV:
I walk into my job and begin to work instantly, Cole walks up to me and starts to talk to me.

"So dude! Did you tell Meghan that I like her friend Quinn?

"Dude I told you NO! And either way Quinn wouldn't like you, I think she prefers more mature men...

"I'm a mature man!

"Really... you mature?
'I say chuckling.

"Ok.. I might not be that mature.. but ANYWAYS let's stop talking about me and let's talk about you and Meghan.

"What about us?

"I saw you 2 in your car this morning.

"Ok and...

"AND! She totally wants the "D" man!

"Ok first of all you just made no sense, and second of all she wanted to tell me something so she wasn't just in there for no reason, and plus she was sweating really badly and I didn't want her to pass out.

"Dude! She probably wanted to tell you she liked you.

"Naww probably not...

"Come on man! Have some confidence, she has to like you! It's so obvious.

"I do have confidence... it's just that if I tell her I like her she might not like me back, and I don't wanna be embarrassed.

"It's ok if she says no, the most important thing is that you told her, some guys don't have that much courage to tell a girl they like them.

"Yea I know... I just wanna tell her at the right time.

"Well ya better hurry! I've seen Meghan, and she's HOT! Any man can take her heart instantly.

'I look down at the counter not saying a word...

"I know you can do it man!
'Cole says patting my back, then walks away.

-I know I can do it!😞

Meghan's POV:
I walk casually into Victoria secret.
I honestly couldn't believe I was going to tell Charlie I liked him! I was so CLOSE...

But I guess I'll tell him at lunch... that's only if I have the courage to😶

But I'm happy I don't have to deal with Gia and her stupid attitude, so I begin to work on the cash register!

1 hour later...

Gia's POV:
We finally made it to the mall, we could have been here faster but we got suck in morning traffic.

'Me and Livia walk into the mall and stumble across
"Foot locker"😋

"Look Livia! This is Charlie's job.
'I say stopping her from walking.

"Aww he works at foot locker!
'Livia says with joy.

"Ya!

"OMG! You know I love foot locker, remember that Christmas when you got me them sexy ass Jordan's-

I literally wasn't even listening to Livia... the only thing I was paying attention to was Charlie, and he was looking EXTRA sexy today!

"Come on!
'I say pulling her arm.

"Where are we going?
'She asks.

"Inside! Just stay quiet Ok?

"Ok...
'She says shutting her lips.

We walk inside and go straight to the cash register where Charlie was.

"Good morning Charlie!
'I say sweetly.