Chapter 31: apologize

Gia's POV:
It's literally have been 2 days since I've been outside my room.
I can tell everyone has been worrying about me...
I'm totally fine, I don't see why they should be worried?

'I look out my window and see the beautiful morning sun come up...
I turn my head and look into my mirror that is sitting on my wall crooked.

I fix it correctly and smile at myself, i pick up my phone that was sitting on top of my dresser and turn it on quickly to see what time it was.
It was 9:33 am.

I turn to look at my door that had a medium size hole in it.
'I take a deep breath and walk towards it, I gently twist the bob and my door opens slowly.

I start to hear laughter come from downstairs... I slowly walk from my door and look over the balcony of the staircase, I take another deep breath and walk all the way down the stairs.

I look over and see beck and Cassie on the sofa giggling and kissing.

"H-hey guys...
'I say softly.

"Gia! Your out of your room, it's been like 2 days.
'Beck says in shock.

"Yea... umm.. can I use your car please?
'I ask him.

"Sure? Where ya going?

"I'm going to fix things...
'I say softly.

"Ohh umm ok? Well my car keys are sitting on the kitchen counter.

I walk awkwardly in the kitchen and grab his car keys, and I walk to the door without even saying goodbye to either of them.

I walk outside into the cold chilly air with only my pjs on and some white boots.

When I get into beck's car I crank the car up and wait for it to warm up and then I drive away to my destination

Meghan's POV:
I wake up in Charlie's arms, he was sound asleep.
He looks even cuter when he's sleep.

Suddenly my phone rings super loud, and wakes charlie up.

I pick up my phone that was laying on the floor and I answer it not even looking at the caller ID.