Chapter 19: cuts, brusies, and love

Meghan's POV:
I was still sitting on the bench with the girl.
I finally got to get a close look at her sense I finally had calmed down.
She was actually a really pretty girl and I have never seen her around before. I think she's new here?

But I wasn't really worried about who she really was yet, what I'm really concerned about is if Gia got fired?

'Suddenly my manager comes out and talks to me and the girl that I was sitting with.

"Oh my gosh Meghan are you ok?
'The manager asks.

"No...
'I say in pain.

"Ok, well we have 1 more hour until lunch break, Mackenzie can you take Meghan to the bathroom and clean her up.

"Yea sure!

I honestly felt like I was being treated like a baby at this point, but I seriously was in pain, I couldn't even barley move my arms cause they were in so much pain.

'Me and the girl walk to a local bathroom in the mall, everyone was looking at me, I kinda got annoyed😒 there were acting like they never seen a bloody nose before?
But it's whatever...

'We go into the bathroom, the girl took a whole bunch of tissue and ran a little bit of water on it and put it up against my nose.

'I groan in pain...

"Shhh it's ok,
'She says softly.

"I really appreciate you helping me.
'I say in between breaths.

"Aww no problem!
I actually use to work as a children's doctor but I got kinda tired of it, so I decided that I wanted to work some place more grownupish.
Is that even a word?

'I giggle a little.

"Well my name is Meghan by the way.

"I'm Mackenzie.

"Nice too meet you.
'I say.

'she grabs some more tissue and runs more water on it and puts it on my bloody hands.

"So is it your first day here?
'I ask.

"Haha no, this is my 2 week here.

"Omg really? How come I never seen you?

"I'm not sure? It's probably because I'm not a person Who talks a lot.

"Oh... I'm not a very talkative person either, I mean what you just saw was me getting annoyed, and when I get annoyed I get angry, I think that pretty much happens to any other person as well, but it takes me A LOT to get angry and Gia has been pushing my buttons way too much.

"Yea I could see that.. for the past 2 weeks I've been here I've heard Gia talk about you to other employees. She would call you a whore and a slut, and a man stealer?
Which I have no clue what that means?