#01 The First Day You Met

"Y/N, hurry we're about to leave." Your best friend Juliet called out.

"Coming. You can't rush perfection, Jule." You said smirking. "You know, I kinda don't want to go, I wanna stay home, cuddle up and watch Netflix all by myself."

"No, your coming with me, I don't care if you drink, just be there to keep me company. Okay?" Jule sighed.

"Sure." You walk down the stairs, followed by Juliet, and out the front door making sure to lock it.

"Can I drive? I wanna look flashy when we arrive." Juliet asked clasping her hands together and pulling a puppy dog face.

"I don't know, the question is, will you... Take care... Of my baby?"

"Yes." She smiled. Walking closer to my red and black 2016 Corvette.

"Okay. Please be careful." I sighed. She opens the front door after to tossed her my keys. Juliet started it up and her eyes shined with satisfaction.

"Eeee." She squealed, starting the car and almost driving off without you. "Juliet!" You shouted.

"Sorry. I was in the moment." She smiled before putting the car in park. You got in very carefully, not wanting to crease your little black dress, and shut the door just before Juliet took me off once again.

"Aye, slow down Juliet or so help me god."  You sighed. She stepped on the gas.

"We have to get there fast, free drinks start at 9." She screamed. It took us about 20 minutes for us to get there due to her speeding, your surprised that you weren't pulled over.

"We're here at 'The Club'" Juliet said before taking the key out the ignition. "Let us go!!"

You both walked to the front of "The Club" to be greeted by the scariest bouncer ever. "Identification Card, please." The bouncer said holding his hand out.  You pulled out you military ID card and was granted access and Juliet showed her drivers license. "Go ahead inside, ladies."

The moment we got inside, we were hit with the stench of sweaty people and bodies. "Follow me, Jule." You yelled over the loud music while making your way to the bar, that stood only a foot under you.

"Can I have a cherry Martini?" You asked the bartender, he nodded his head to show he understood.

"Can I have Vodka with orange juice?" Juliet asked, pulling her blonde hair over her shoulder. The bartender smiled.

"What are your plans for tonight ladies?" He smirked. You took it as an act of flirting. Ew.

"Well, you know, we are going to get hella drunk and maybe go home with someone," you giggled. "Then wake up tomorrow with someone next to me."

"Oh, can I be that one night stand?" The bartender asked, staring into your eyes. You laughed and stared at his name tag. "Um, let me see, Jaccob, the answer is no. I'm not one of those girls, I just wanted to see your reaction;by the looks of it, your either very sad or very mad." You said laughing.

He rolled his eyes and went to grab your drinks. You and Juliet sat and made some conversation. "So Juliet, what do you plan on doing tonight?"

"I plan on dancing and getting drunk, you know the usual. What about you?" She asked you.

"Not getting drunk because I'm in charge of driving you home. So don't get too drunk because I don't need you vomiting in my car."

Jaccob came back and handed us out drinks. "I hope you didn't spit in this because I am definitely not in the mood for it." I snapped.