#06 Seeing Kai Kill For The First Time

You sat on the couch binge watching "The Walking Dead," while stuffing your face with both Takis and Flaming Hot Cheetos. The more drama that played its way onto the screen, the more snack mix thrown in your mouth.

"Babe, I'll see you-"

"Where are you going?" You ask, cutting him off.

"Out." Kai replied.

"Why? You were suppose to sit down and binge watch with me." You whined.

"I can also go out with my friends."

"Fine. Leave me to bath in my cravings. Alone." You say turning your attention away from him and to the television.

"Okay. See you later." He said walking out the front door. You stay still on the couch waiting for his car to back out of the driveway.

I should follow him....

You thought.

Alright, I will...

You got up from your warm spot and proceeded up the stairs and into your bedroom. Kai's clothing invaded the floor, closet, and bathroom.

"What a pig." You said to yourself.

You went into your closet and pulled out a pair of grey and pink joggers and a pink shirt the said "Flawless" on it.

Let's go catch us a bad boy

You looked out into the driveway to make sure Kai's car was gone. To your luck, your black Altima was the only thing parked in the front. Making sure to lock the house door, you proceed to the car, starting it and driving down the street.

It's been ten minutes

You've been driving for ten straight minutes and Kai was nowhere to be found. You pulled over to the Mystic Grill.

"Hey Y/N. What's brings you to the Mystic Grill at this time of night? Aren't you suppose to be with Kai so you guys can binge watch together?" Matt spoke the second I walked through the front door.

"Hey Matt, believe it or not, that's who I'm looking for; so, I really didn't come here for small talk, I came to ask if you've seen him." You sighed pressing your hands on the counter and leaning over a bit.

"Yeah, he was in here about a half an hour ago. Why?"

"I'm just being a concerned girlfriend. Thanks though." You sigh. You walked out the restaurant door and out the corner of your eye there stood a boy, tall and leaned up against the building wall.

"Hey Jeremy, have you seen Kai?" You asked.

"Uh, yeah. Why?"

"Concerned girlfriend. Where is he?"

"In the alley, he went back there with a bunch of guys. They looked like they were in a trance." He said looking around.

"Oh my god-Thanks. Who are you waiting for?"

"Elena. Stephen and Damon let her drive the car and she is taking her sweet time."

"Okay. Well tell them I said hi and you, stay out of trouble. See you later." You walked away and went into the dark alley.

It smelled of rotten food and the stench of... Blood.

"Kai?" I said to a man hunched over another person. You walk closer and notice that it's Kai. His head snaps toward you and pushes you into the wall.

Soft sobs left your mouth due to the force and the impact of your back hitting the wall. Kai's facial features had softened, his fangs go back into his gums and he stares into your eyes. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you." He apologized.

You pushed him away from your body and let out another cry. "Y-you come home w-when you have your s-shit together. Okay?" You say walking away from him and back to the Grill, Jeremy was no longer there, he must've gotten picked up.

The thought of what Kai did was still lingering in your mind.

Kai was bent over another person, draining them of their blood. He stole an innocents life.

You walk back into the Mystic Grill and sat at the bar. "Hey, welcome back. What can I get you, Y/N?" Matt asked.

"Give me your strongest drink." You sighed putting your head in your hand and taking a deep breath.

"I'm going to need to see your ID first." Matt said trying not to lighten the mood.

"Just give me the fucking drink Matt." You said raising your voice.

Matt went and grabbed some Jack Daniels Whiskey. "What do you need this for?"

"My nerves, I just need to clear my head." You say downing the drink. " I'll see you some other time Matt. I have to get home." You said, walking for the door and getting into your car, then leaving.

It took, this time, 5 minutes to get home, all you wanted to do was sit down and watch your show with no distractions. You unlock the door to your home, walk inside and justo onto the couch.

The remote sat right next to the blanket that you were just about to throw on.

The Walking Dead resumed on your tv. Flashbacks of what Kai did ran through your head.

I really can't watch this show right now. To much of a reminder.

You changed the show and started watching "Drop Dead Diva" instead. About a half an hour into the show, you hear the front door open and close. A figure then appeared in front of the doorway.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I understand if you want to yell at me. I-I didn't want to hurt you." He apologized. You ignored him. "Please babe. Y/N, I didn't want you to see me that way, I can control it. You have me on a crazy diet and I can't handle it. Forgive me." He pleaded, dropping to the floor and on his knees.

"Kai, come sit down. I'll forgive you, this is only because you looked so cute getting on your knees, and you have to binge watch the whole 6 seasons of 'Drop Dead Diva.' Deal?" You said holding your hand out for him to shake. Kai stared at you, then took your hand in his and shook it.

"Deal." Both you and Kai dat in the living room, in the exact same spots until you both fell asleep each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andddd DONEE!!
Enjoy!!!
Vote
Comment
Share
Love you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~