#16 Kai's Biggest Mistake (Part 1)

Y/N, when are you going home? It's getting late." My friend, Y/F/N, called out.

"Soon, Kai is sleeping and I don't want to bother him." I sighed.

"You guys are so cute, I want a relationship like yours."Y/F/N said.

"Yeah..."

"What's going on between you two? You seem a little off." Y/F/N asked.

"We have some rough patches... Things are falling apart, it's like he used to come home and throw his arms around me, but now, he pays no attention to me whatsoever."

"Oh... It's okay, if you need anything, you can call me, if you need support, you can ask me." She smiled.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"11:20. Time for you to go?"

"Yep, I'll see you tomorrow." I went up to her and gave her a small hug before walking away.

I exit through the front door and out to my black Altima. After starting the engine, I took off down the street.

I picked up my phone and dialed Kai's number, it went straight to voicemail.

"Why are you not answering?" I asked.

When arriving to the apartment, I walked up the steps to our door, then took the keys from out of my purse and put it in the first lock, and lastly, the second.

I opened the door quietly, not wanting to wake him up, but I hear voices....

I, quietly, set my things down on the island in the kitchen and make my way down the hallway to our room. The voices got louder...

What the Fuck.

I push open the door and I'm watching the worst thing that could ever be seen.

"Kai!" I shout.

He pokes his head from under the covers, then up comes another girl. My hand flies up and my fingers start pointing and shaking. My voice cracks as I try to speak.

"W-what is this? Who I-is this?" I shake.

"Umm, this is nobody..." he dragged out.

"What do you mean, nobody? She's clearly somebody if you're in bed with her!" I shout. "Who do you think you are!"

He stayed silent.

"I can't. Get out. Take her with you." I say pointing toward the door.

He sighs and stands up before the girl does also.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I push him out the door. When he and his 'girl' left, I closed the door and fell against it.

"Why am I crying? We were in a downfall anyway..." I ask. My phone buzzed in the kitchen and I slowly got up to get it.

Barely making it to the last ring, I looked at the screen and declined.

Kai.

"What?!" I ask as it goes off again. I pressed the answer button and let him talk.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I was being so stupid and heartless," I stayed silent. "Please say something. Please."

"I'm done crying over you. You are wor-"

"Don't say it." He pleaded.

"You worthless piece of shit. You snooped so low. Gosh, I knew we were going to shit, but we could've fixed it. I was willing to fix it, you fucked it up."

"No. Please, I didn't mean too."

"This was your biggest mistake yet, I didn't think it could get any worse. Sorry not sorry, we're done."

Wait, I can make things bett-" The call was cut.

I put my phone back into the pocket of my jeans and go to my closet before grabbing a suitcase and stuffing clothing into it. After doing so, I walk out the front door and to my car.

I called Y/F/N and spill.

"Wait! He did that?!" She shouted.

"Yep, then he has the nerve to tell me that she is nobody." I sighed.

"You are more than welcome to come over. I have an extra room." She said, I could hear her smiling through the phone.

"Thanks. I really appreciate this." I say before hanging up.

I make my way to her house and, when walking inside, I pull my bags into the other room and settle down in the bed. She later comes in and sits down on the edge of the bed.

"How you holding up?" She asked.

"I'm doing fine... Isn't say that I'm not effected by it, but it's not taking a huge toll on me."

"Good. Don't let that bastard get to you, you can do much better. So get a good night of sleep, we're going out tomorrow," She said getting up and walking toward the door, "Love you!"

I smiled and pulled the covers over y chest and drifted into a deep sleep....