#11 Kai Meets Your Family For The First Time

"Happy Birthday babe!" Kai yelled from the end of the bed. "What time is it?" I asked throwing the pillow over my head.

"5:30. You were born at 6:25 right,
y/n?" He asked.

"Yeah, but why are you waking me so early. I don't plan on being anywhere at 6:25. Let me sleep." I mumbled.

"Nope. Get up. There's lots of things for you to do. For example, we can go up to Denver and wait for Elitch Gardens to open, or we can wait for Water World . Everything is in Denver."

"No." I said, turning to face the other wall. Kai went and took hold of the covers before pulling them off of me. I groaned and snapped my head towards him.

"What do you wanna do, Kai?" I emphasized.

"Well, I wanna go to Elitch Gardens and ride on rides and eat, and run around like we're teens again..." He dragged out.

"Fine. If that's what you want to do, we'll do it. Okay?" Kai nodded his head. "All I wanted to do was sleep in on my birthday, but apparently I can't do that either." I groan, rolling out of the bed and grudging into the bathroom.

I turned the shower on to my favorite temperature, undressed and stepped into the water. I took out the pomegranate body wash and lathered the cloth before applying it to my body. When I finished, I washed my face with the coal activated face scrub and rinsed off before stepping out the shower.

I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out the bathroom. Kai stood on the door frame, waiting for my arrival. "Kai, what are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious. I'm waiting for you, Y/N." He said sarcastically. "You could've waited in the living room, kitchen, somewhere else where you don't look like a creeper." I paused. "Now get out."

He turned off the wall and walked outside the door and into the kitchen. I shut the door quietly and went to my drawer to find my black bathing suit that had twists in the front leaving gaps between them. It is one of my favorite ones.

I had changed into the bathing suit and over it, I had threw on a pair of flower printed shorts and a black crop top, to top it off, I wore my black vans

I fixed up the beach bag with towels, snacks, sunscreen, and other important things.

"Kai!" I shouted. He soon came trotting up the stairs and propped the door open. "Yes, Y/N?"

"Can you make sure I have everything we need for the day?" I asked. Kai nodded his head before grabbing the bag and looking through it.

"Sunscreen, snacks, towels," He began to furiously shuffle the bag, "Um, don't forget the wallets, sunglasses, and sandals." He finished shooting a thumbs up to me.

"Okay." I grabbed the two pairs of black sunglasses on the dresser and the sandals from the closet. I grabbed the bag and walked down the stairs to grab our wallets with Kai trailing close behind.