#04 Kai Has a Nighmare About You

*

Kai had picked you up and spun you around as the ring on yor finger shown brightly. Kai had just proposed to you seconds before, the look of  joy was still evident on your face from that very moment.  He had picked you up bridal style and carried you out to the beach, this was the closest beach to the resort you were staying at.

"I love you.." Kai said as he spun you around once again.

"I love you to-"

*

You were awakened by the sound of whimpers and the kicking of your new fiance, Kai. You spun around and looked at him, wondering why he was moving around so much.

You noticed that his eyes were still closed and that he was whispering and whimpering your name. The palm of your hand was placed on Kai's forehead, feeling for the temperature.

"Kai?" you whispered, "Kai, babe, get up." Kai had jumped out of his sleep and looked you in your eyes, they softened. He then leaned forward and gave you a warm, firm hug.

"What's wrong," he cried slightly into your chest. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I had a dream. I dreamt that I lost you..." he sobbed. You caressed his cheek and stroked his hair out of his face. "Yo will never lose me, not after you just got me." You assured him.

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"Yeah, why not." He sighed and took a deep breath,"Well, it was our honeymoon and we were travelling to Paris, only that when we got their I could tell that something was not right. We had remained doing what we came to do; we ate, watched movies, went on dates, and stuff like that. I think it was the third day on the Honeymoon and the second I closed my eyes, when I opened them again, you were gone."

"Awe,baby." you said holding on to him.

"I tried so hard to find you, but I never did. All I know is that I wasn't going to stop until I found you. I know that sounds cheesy, but I love you. A lo-" You cut him off with a short kiss on the lips,"I love you more, Kai, and I'm really glad that you will do anything to keep me safe."

"That's what I do best." he smiled before laying back down and wrapping his arms around your waist as you turned away from him. He rested his head on your shoulder and took a deep breath, "I love you."

"I love you too..." You whispered back to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~