#02 Kai Tells You His Story

You were awaken by a blinding light shining through the room window. "Kai, can you close the curtain back, please?" You asked.

Kai walked in from the bathroom and up to you; he jumped on the bed in hopes of waking you up. "Babe, get up. We have things to do today." He whined, kissing you on your cheek.

You groan in frustration, "Kai, let me sleep, it's only like 9 in the morning. We have all day to do things."

"Y/N, it's 1 in the afternoon. Technically, we don't have all day. So, get up." He said, gripping your sides and kissing your face all over.

You sigh and push him off of you. He ripped the covers from off of you, revealing your purple nightgown. You grudge out of bed and into the bathroom to do your business. Once you finished, you came out the bathroom in a robe to find Kai sitting on the bed, his face stricken with sadness.

"Kai? What's wrong?" You said, coming up to him and sitting on the bed next to him. He turns to you and just stares at you, eyes glazed over. "Baby, what's wrong?" You asked, stroking his cheeks. 

"From the day we met, I've always wanted to tell you this. I just didn't have the guts to. But.." He started.

"What's wrong?" You question.

"As you know, I'm a Siphoner and can take magic away from, well anything, right." You nod you head. "Well, at a young age, it was a mistake,but, I would take the magic away from my family. I was so young, I couldn't control it." Kai started tearing up. You rest your face on his chest. " It got to the point when me and my sister had to merge for the coven, or become one. Because I was a Siphoner, they didn't let me do it. They feared that I would win and use my magic for 'evil'. We had the whole coven there, supporting the merge, but they were really there to combine their magic and send me off into a prison world. They disowned me, sent me away; left me alone in the world." He, this time, sobbed.

"Oh, my baby." You say putting your forehead on his. "I'm here, okay. I'll be your shoulder to cry on." This is the first time you've ever seen Kai cry, but you were happy that he was opening up to you, this meant that you both were in a healthy relationship.

"They really left me in a world with no one. You don't know how happy I was when I found you, Y/N. I was grateful, I finally had someone to love." He cried holding onto your arms. You sat on his lap, facing him. "Kai, I'm happy I found you too. The past is the past and I'm here now." You said, holding his shoulders and pulling him towards you.

Kai sobs more, digging his face into the crook of your neck. "Shh. Shh. It's okay. You're okay." You say stroking his hair.

"The disowned me. They got rid of me... I.. I was the runt of the litter. The odd one. It's like they didn't lo-" he cried before you cut him off.

"Kai, I love you. I'm your family now. I will keep you company." You smile, remembering what he said when you two met.

Kai lifted his head from your neck and smiled. "I'm really happy I found you." He said kissing you on your lips, then butting his face in the previous place. You rest you head on top of his and take a deep sigh. 

"I felt the same way. Listen, let's get ready and I'll take you out, okay. What do you want to do?" You ask, standing from your spot and proceeding to the closet.

"I don't know. I feel like going out and getting some ice cream, but coming back to the house and cuddling." Kai chuckled. "That sounds like I am on my 'period.'" You peeked your head out the closet and said:

"That is a stereotype. A terrible stereotype. I can't believe you said that! We don't eat ice cream when we're on our periods, we either take ibuprofen and live up to the fact that we are women, or we stay in bed, curl into a little ball and cry. Every girl and women are different." You say, shaking you head before going to finish picking out your clothes.

You stayed until grabbing your clothing and walking out. Today you are wearing your light blue skinny jeans, a pink shirt that said 'I Love It When You Smile 😁', and to top it off you wore the brand new pair of white Vans.

"You look beautiful." Kai said walking up to you and squeezing your sides. Your face fell.

"Stop. I hate being squeezed." You groaned. Walking into the bathroom, you grab deodorant and a little bit of perfume; why put on makeup when your just going out for about an hour.

When you finished, you walked out and down the stairs out the door, forgetting about the boy upstairs.

*Ring*
*Ring*

You:Kai, come outside please.

Kai: Heh. Okay. I thought you left me. You just walked out.

You: I didn't. I want to hurry and get this ice cream so we can come back eat it, watch a movie, and cuddle.

Kai: Okay Y/N, I'm coming out.

That was the last thing he said before walking out the front door and getting in the car.

~~~~
Skip Car Ride
~~~~

You both walked inside the late convenient store and went to get the things you wanted for the ice cream.

"Kai, go get the chocolate and the caramel syrup. I'll grab the sprinkles and the whip cream. Meet back here when you get them, then we can go get the ice cream together." You say before giving Kai a peck on the cheek and split off in search of the  ingredients needed.

"Whip cream. Whip cream.  Where's the damn whip cream?" You asked yourself, looking down isles. "Ahh, isle 6." You grabbed what you needed the Chocolate and Caramel Syrup then heading off to find the sprinkles.

Walking into isle 9, there it was. When taking the sprinkles off the shelf, you then headed back to the meeting spot.

"Boo." Kai said behind you. "Let's go get the ice cream. I don't like the vibe. I feel everyone is staring at me." You rolled your eyes, but nodded and went to grab the French vanilla ice cream.

You paid and left the store. It all came to a pretty good price. 

~~~~
Skip Car Ride
~~~~

Once you got home, you both jumped out the car and ran into the house.

"What movie?" You ask standing over the case full of movies.

"In don't know. White Chicks maybe or Ride Along. I wanna watch some kind of comedy." Kai sighs. "I'm tired of being sad." You search for the movie and put it into the DVD player.

You walk over to the couch and jump right next to Kai. "Enjoy, Kai." You say before leaning back onto his lap. Kai smiles and plays with your hair when knowing that Ride Along was in the player.

Through the movie, your eyes start to get heavy and you eventually fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M

y dear babies, I am on my September break so updates may be coming in faster than usual. Expect them every 2-3 days.

Vote
Comment
Add
Share

Love you!!
😘😘😘