#15 Rescue Mission: Part 1

"Kai, what are you doing?" I questioned, watching him as he ran across the living room.

"Hush, can't you tell I'm pacing the floor?" He sighed annoyingly. I mimicked his words while moving my hand around.

Bitch.

"Look, Kai. Is it that hard to find a spell that can zap us back into the prison world so we can help Bonnie?" Damon shouts.

"You know Damon, the more you scream and shout at me, the longer I'm going to take. I can't concentrate on both you and the book in my hand." Everyone settled into a comfortable area and waited.

A long while later...

"I FOUND IT!" Kai shouts. I sat upright from my position on the couch and stared at Kai, waiting for an answer.

Kai stopped and looked at everyone, we remained in our original sitting positions.

"Come on, get up, I only have enough strength to take 2 other people; so who will it be?"

We looked around.

"Too long, that's okay, I'll choose. Y/N and Damon. My two favorite Salvator siblings." Kai replied. "Now let's join hands and close our eyes while I say this spell. It might only work to the point where you can touch things, but she won't be able to see you. Make your visit short and sweet."

Kai whispered the spell and started to gradually get louder and when we opened our eyes again, we were in Mystic Falls, 1994.

I looked around and winced,"So this is what the house looked like in 1994? I'm happy you remodeled."

"Hey! Mind you, this was 'style' back in '94" Damon said, defending his home.

"This 'style' needs a taste of 2017" I said grimacing.

"Okay, let's get back on topic. We came here to find Bonnie and find her a way back home. Now find something." Damon stated.

"Find a map." Kai says looking down at the hard wood floor. "There's some kind of tombstone that holds magic," Both Mine and Damon's head drifted towards him.

"What?" Kai asked .

"Where Kai, where? Where is the damn tombstone?" I pressed.

"Oh yeah, let me think."

Wait, What?

"Did you just say, 'let me think'? Kai, we only have a limited amount of time here! If you didn't know the location of where this thing is and where she needs to go, then we should've stayed in the present time until you knew!" I shouted.

"I'm kidding. Find a map and mark down Nova Scotia, and make sure that you write magic off to the side." Kai said with smile, waving his index finger as he said the word 'magic'.

Damon rummaged through draws and cabinets until finding a small map of the world. He found Nova Scotia on the map and wrote 'magic' on it. I took one last horrified look and we were sent back to present day, Mystic Falls.

____________
Weeks later
____________

"Oh, by the way, Stefan, the house back in '94 is the worst thing that I've ever seen in my short life. I forgot about it until I looked at the couch you're sitting on." I finished smiling.

Stefan's mouth curved into a smile.

"Whatever."

"It's been a month and still nothing. Bonnie didn't magically appear, nothing has changed." Elena sighed.

"Patience, Elena. Something that you should've had when I was gone..."

"You know, I'm kinda happy I erased our memories, your a bad person Damon. I can see that now."

We all sat in the living room and in silence. "I'm going to get some water, wanna come with, Elena?" She stood from her spot and followed me out.

We walked into the kitchen and stopped as we seen pancakes and orange juice laid out on the table. Both Elena and I turned towards each other and questioned.

"Damon," I called, dragging his name out.

"What's up?"

"Can you come here please?" I questioned. Damon walked through the door and stopped in his steps.

"Bonnie?" He whispered.

She came out of another room and stood in front of us before running to the three of us.

"You don't know how much I missed you guys!" She said squeezing us tighter with every word. "I even missed you Damon."

"That's a first." I smirked.

"I've been missed by a lot of people,   Y/N." He replied.

"Really? Name one," Damon's smirk grew wider. "Not Bonnie" his smirk fell.

"Fine."

Bonnie walked out into the living room, with us following,  before making eye contact with to person who left her in the prison world, Kai.

"Let me explain." He stated. Bonnie's glare was set on him, but quickly turned to look at all of us.

"I'm sure you all knew of the things that he did to me and yet, you still brought him into this house? You don't expect to be forgiven, do you? Because I don't, nor will I ever forgive you for the things that you did to me in that prison world. You are manipulative, disgusting, and not to mention, a sociopath." Our eyes widened and Kai's eyes softened.

"I wanted to say sorry, Bonnie. I know its been hard out there for you, I've been there for a long time. It was the heat of the moment and you weren't letting me leave. I'm a bett-"

"Better person my ass, you stabbed me then left. You basically left me there to die."

"Bonnie, Kai was the one who came up with the idea of getting you out. It's been a while, but you're here now." Elena piped in.

Bonnie sighed. "Thanks Kai, but I don't forgive you. Just enough for you to feel better about yourself. I'm going home, I need to sleep." She walked out the house and left.

We all looked at Kai and he softly smiled.

"It's okay, Kai. She'll come around."

"Yeah, Hopefully."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~