#10 The Voicemails Kai Leaves Behind

12:25 pm

"This is Y/N, sorry I missed your call, but leave a message after the beep."

*Beep*

"Hey babe, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out later. You know, I could take you to see that movie you always wanted to see, or maybe I can take you to dinner and a night on the town. Love you, call me when you get this." Kai had said into his phone.
_________________________
2:37 pm

"This is Y/N, sorry I missed your call, but leave a message after the beep."

*Beep*

"Hey again, babe. I need you to call me back, the movie starts at 9 and I wanted to take you to dinner before it starts. So like I said before, call me back as soon as you can. Love you! Bye."

_________________________
5:50 pm

"This is Y/N, sorry I missed your call, but leave a message after the beep."

"Hey, this is your boyfriend, someone you've been avoiding all day. What are you doing? Are you cheating on me? Do I not make you happy enough? This makes me really upset. Oh who am I kidding, I love you and I want to take you on a date, call me."

_________________________
6:30 pm

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Hello?" You asked.

"Babe? What have you been doing? I was worried."

"I was at work..." You dragged out. "Why, what's wrong?"

He sighed. "Oh, I thought u were out doing other things. But anyway, I'm taking you out tonight and you are going to love it."

"Okay, well I'm coming home now. Why did you think I was cheating?" You asked.

"Umm, no reason. See you later." He said before hanging up.
_________________________