#07 Kai's Proposal To You

You both sat at the restaurant table, facing each other on a warm night. A glass of white wine in your hands and the other holding Kai's from across the table.

"Why'd you bring me here, Kai?" You ask him. "Is it wrong to bring my favorite person out to a nice restaurant?" He replied.

"Yes, very wrong," You giggled and released his hand. "I'm just kidding. I love it. Thanks."

"You're very welcome. I'm happy you like it." He smiled.

The dinner consisted of man conversations of your job, what pet you would have, and other things. The waiter went and brought in some White Chardonnay to your table and it took you by surprise.

"Kai! You didn't have to buy this. How much was it? It must've been expensive, let me go ha-" You rambled.

"Stop. You talk to much. I'm buying this and you are going to enjoy it." The waiter had poured the wine into the glass and handed it to you. You had thanked him and took a sip.

Moments later, the waiter had come back, this time with a large chocolate ball. When he had reached the table, he set the plate down and had drizzled the hot fudge onto the dessert. The chocolate melted and revealed a shiny diamond engagement ring.

Your hands shot up to your face. "Kai," He got up from his seat and down on one knee.

"Y/N, we've been dating for three strong years, and I love and appreciate everything that we do together. I want us to be together forever and grow old together. I love you and I want to be with you. Will you marry me?" Kai asked. Everyone in the restaurant had turned their attention towards you, anticipating the word you were going to say: yes or no.

You stood up and so did he. "Yes!!" Kai had embraced you in a hug and had given you a kiss. Everyone there had started to clap and yell 'Congratulations!'

He had picked up the ring and put it on your finger; you admired it. The shape of the ring was perfect, there were diamonds encircling half of the band, and a larger diamond in the middle.

"I love it

"I love it... I love you." you gasped while embracing him with another hug. "My god, I love you."

"I love you too, just a lot more." Kai smiled as you both sat back down to eat the rest of your desert.

After you had finished, Kai paid the bill and had taken you home. When reaching the house, you changed into your PINK pajama' s and got into bed. Kai had shown up minutes later. When getting into the bed, he had turned to face you,"I love you, Y/N."

"Mmm. Love you too." You rested your head on his bare chest and eventually fell asleep.