#08 Halloween Special

Halloween Day. You were 25 and still going out to trick or treat, yes, the kids would call you old, but who cares.

"Hey Y/N. So, I got invited to a Halloween Party tonight and I want you to be my date." Kai said walking through the front door.

"What about our trick or treating tradition?"

"Just once. Please." Kai pleaded.

"Well, I would have to get something out of it, dinner would be nice." You smiled resting your head in your hands and sighing.

"Fine. Dinner it is. Fancy or casual?"

"Doesn't matter, as long as I get dinner." You smiled. "What time does this party start?"

"Starts at 9. If i were you, I'd start getting ready, we all know how long it takes for girls to get ready." Kai pressed. You look up at him and squint your eyes. "Grr. Feisty." He finished.

"Off with your head!" You shouted walking up the stairs to get ready and hinting at your costume.

"Love you!" Kai shouted after you.

"Mmm hmm. Love you too! Only more!" You scream back from your bathroom. You grab your makeup pouch and dump almost everything out.

"Foundation. Concealer. Concealing powder. Eyeliner. This. This. That. Okay I have everything. Now let's start." You say to yourself.

You pump the foundation onto the back of your hand and apply it evenly over your tanned face. "Oh. I almost forgot-"

"Forgot what? A hug from your boo?" Elena said from the door frame.

"Lena! What are you doing here? Are you going to this party too?" You say walking over to her with extended arms.

"Yes. I'm going with Jeremy so I can watch him and his girlfriend. Alaric wouldn't take no for an answer. I mean come on, Jeremy is 19, he's able to be places by himself."

"That's a shame. Nobody asked you?" You crossed your arms. "Nope. Single Pringle." She sighed.

"Oh boo. You'll have me. I'll ditch Kai and hang with you."

"No, that wouldn't be fair to him. I'll find something to do." She pouted.

"Lena, you can hang with us. I know your about to say that you going to be a 'third-wheel' but come on. Please." You begged, walking back over to the mirror and finish applying the foundation.

"I'll think about it. Don't pressure me, I'm sure I'll find something to do." You smiled then frowned.

"Okay. I have to contour." You said walking over and grabbing the contour kit and took it back over to the mirror.

"Have fun. I'll leave you to your make-over. See you later."

"You too, Lena."

You contoured your cheek bones and face, this gave the illusion that you had strong prominent cheeks. You then had done your natural eyeliner and eyeshadow, this time was a nice fall red and brown.

Now that you think of it, Kai hasn't noticed that subtle hint you gave off going upstairs; of course he hasn't seen the movie. After you had finished the eyeshadow you went onto your lips. You took the red lipstick and applied it in the shape of a heart; once done, you had glued some red jewels onto the outer line of the heart.

 You took the red lipstick and applied it in the shape of a heart; once done, you had glued some red jewels onto the outer line of the heart