Chapter 7

(Meghan's POV)
"I'm fine." I sighed as I walked a concerned Hope to the door. Shes been on my case every since we got back. She has a strange habit of knowing when something was wrong.
"Meghan?" I heard Alexis whisper as I made my way towards my room. But I didn't answer. But this time it wasn't because I didn't know what to say I just didn't feel like it. It's like every time I turn around something is going on I thought she was getting better. I thought I was making a difference. I thought I was doing a good job but clearly I was wrong. I guess ignoring her probably isn't the best way to handle the situation but I was already locked in my bed room by then.
I sighed as I plopped down on the bed "God I suck at this" I thought as I began to search through my contacts. My first thought was to call Hope but I knew better than that as much as I love her there are certain things I don't need her for and right now the only person I need is Morgan.
(Morgan's P.O.V)
"I'll be right there." I exclaimed nearly dropping my phone  as I grabbed my car keys and headed to Kling's. She didn't get the chance to say much and she didn't need too. Hope had already told me the whole story, as much as I don't want to admit it she really does care about her.
Before I knew it I was knocking on the door.
"Hey Moe." Alexis sighed as she opened the door.
"Hey Lex what's wrong?" I questioned as I entered the house. If I had to chose one thing the two had in common it would always be their energy but neither one of them seemed to have much of it now.
"Nothing, I'm fine.Meghan is in her room." She replied clearly avoiding the question.
"Um ok thanks"
"Hey Morgan." She called as I made my up the steps.
"Yeah?"
"Can you tell her I'm sorry"
"Sorry for what?"
"Everything." I would have questioned her more but she had already disappeared into another room.
"God these girls are weird" I sigh as I shake it off and knock on the door.
"Kling?"
"Come in Moe." She whispered just loud enough for me to hear as I entered the dimly lit room. Everything looked so dull and dark as if the happiness had been sucked out of everything even Meghan.
"How are you?"
"I feel like crap if that's what your asking." She sighed as she sat up to turn on the light patting the spot next to her.
"That's not what I was asking but continue." I responded earning a small laugh that echoed through the room.
"I failed them."
I wanted to respond but something told me to keep quiet as she opened her mouth to continue.
"My parents I mean." She added noting the confused look on my face. "They trusted me to take care of her and look out for her and I can't even do that." She replied angrily as tears formed in her eyes.
At this point I wanted to panic I'd never seen her like this where's the happy Kling I know?
"She could have gotten raped or worse and I didn't even know where she was!"
"Exactly she could have but she didn't because of you. Because you where there for her." I replied not really sure if I was helping or not. Ok Morgan think wwld : what would Lauren do?
"She needs you more than you think especially now." I replied putting on my best mama Cheney voice. "You need to go talk to her."
"I know" she sighed as she leaned on my shoulder.
Carli was right she needed her Best friend ,and that's what I will be for now at least.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys have you guys heard about Hope's suspension and that her contract got canceled. 6 months seems a bit long to me although it may be shortened.But regardless I still support Hope 100%. What do you guys think?