Chapter 23

Lauren's P.O.V-
"Lauren! Morgan's here!" I hear J-Rue
yell from the living room,as I placed my sleeping baby back into her bassinet and prepared to take care of my other 'child'.
"Hey M..." I started but I was quickly cut off as she through her self into me before I could even make it down the steps.
  "Oh Moe is this is about Meghan? She'll be up in no time. She's strong, you know that." I coed as I ran my fingers through the younger girls hair in an attempt to calm her down.
"It's my fault." She choked out or at least I thought she choked out ,as she stuffed her tear stained face into my chest.
   "It's what?" I questioned not exactly sure I heard her correctly or just hoping I didn't. I always knew how Morgan felt about Meghan I mean it was obvious, but she would never hurt her it's just not who she is, or at least I think it's not.
"It's all my fault Lauren. She didn't slip or hit her head I did it!"
"I did it." She repeated as if she didn't believe herself the first time she said it,and neither did I.
  "What did you do exactly Morgan?"
I asked as I pulled her away from me so I could get a good view of her.
  "I slammed her into the bathroom mirror" she whispered in shame, "I didn't think it would cut her. I swear I didn't."
   "Shh! It's going to be ok. She will be ok" I sighed as I pulled her back into me. When I felt another pair of arms wrap around her body,and looked up to find Jrue towering over us as he looked me in the eyes.
What are we going to do?
--------------------
Hope's P.O.V-
"Hope!Hope!Hope!Hope!Hope!Hope!" I hear someone call through my unconsciousness, yet I decided to ignore it considering Alexis being the annoying 17 year old she is has been doing it all day.
When another voice comes ringing though my ears sending pins and needles through my body.
"Amelia?"
My mind lit up in shock at the softness and familiarness of the voice knowing only one person would dare to call me by my middle name. I shot up out of my seat at the sound of the question nearly knocking down Lexi who was leaning over me and into my ear, explaining the constant yelling from before.
"Oh so she calls you once and you get up, but I YELL your name a thousand times and you don't hear me?" She chuckled but quickly quieted and retreated to Mal's lap as I sent a deathly glare her way before moving to the hospital bed, to find deep brown eyes staring up at me.
"You're Hope!" She laughed and replied matter of a factly as she pointed towards my face clearly drugged and completely out of it.
"Yeah! Yeah I am."
"Hope? Amelia? Solo?" She asked again as she tilted her head to the side as if she didn't trust her own mind.
"Umm- " I start but am quickly cut off by Alexis who pulls me to the other side of the room
"The doctor says she may struggle to remember her relationships with certain people. She probably doesn't remember who you are exactly yet." Alexis whispered in my ear.
"That's ok." I sighed as I stared across the room at her face so full of life unlike the days before as she played carelessly with her gown ,as if she forgot we were here.
She's here, she's ok, and she'll remember.
She'll  remember me, I just know it.
----------------------------------------------
Ok so somehow I forgot to mention how old Alexis is before so I tried to clear that up because it was kind of confusing but she's 17. But anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter and you should let me know what you think!