Chapter 15

"I know not what the future holds, but I know he who holds the future" - William Shakespeare

It was today...today was the case where Dave's dad got free or jailed. It meant a lot to all of them. Seated in the hospital room in a circle and praying were herself, Dave, Andrea, Derek, Caroline, Gerald and a few others. It was her turn to pray, Samantha flt all eyes on her.

"Lord we are gathered here today on behalf of Bill, Dave's dad. Lord he's done some bad stuff like we here in this circle but we believe your mercy can reach him so please do something. Amen"

The past 2 weeks had been incredible. They had been the most peaceful and quiet 2 weeks of her entire life. They had been full of scripture reading and getting to know Christ. They had also been full of Joy and bonding for her and her mother. This was the feeling to be free from it all. Free from all the baggage and bondage and shame and sorrow. She was free! The feeling gave her joy.

Her mum was doing well, very well and healthy. They were very much alike now that they were at peace with one another and enjoyed one another. School school was fine...her old friends had noticed her change and one by one had come to her and she'd tell them of what she and Dave were doing in the hospital. They had gotten 25 people in total...she and Derek and out of that 25, only 3 had turned back. That was success...indeed very great success for them all. Church...she had being to church with Caroline and that place...that was the most serene place she had ever been to. Even on a cold morning, it was warm full of love and peace. She had followed Caroline into youth group. Youth group was exciting...the young people she saw at youth group were more joyous than all her former party buddies. Christianity was so dope she wondered why she was so new to it. All the years of singing and barbecues she had missed.

Dave...Dave was doing well. As to their relationship, she had no doubt now whatsoever that she could let it go now whatever happened. She now had Christ as her life centre. Dave was so radiant and full of Joy...she no longer wondered why he had once being the youth group leader. He had the charisma to do Gods work. About discharging, the doctors had promised today evening. That was after his dad's case. If Bill won his case, today was going to be one happy night in the Corbs house. She and Caroline had wanted to be in the courtroom, but her mum had made them stay with Dave and promised to update. She was so worried but she remembered a quote from yesterday. 'I know not what the future holds but I know he who holds the future'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea Phillips drove out from St Pete's hospital and headed for Mac Donald's where she was slated to have an early dinner with her parents. The last 2 weeks had been her most family moments. They had really enjoyed one another as family. Her parents were so happy with her. That night, when she had gotten home. She headed for her parents bedroom and told them the story of her salvation. With tears in their eyes, they had thanked Jesus.

The last 2 weeks had been nothing short of a movie...the perfect family was more than she could have hoped for. The joy, peace and everything was overwhelming. Even her school work took a positive turn. It was indeed God working. Andrea was simply grateful. The response of her discipleship group at the hospital as overwhelming...that 5 people she had discipled were all now Christians dazed her and she had been confused just 2 weeks ago but here she was giving others direction it was amazing. She knew one thing...she didn't attend the same school with Dave and Caroline or Derek and today was their last hospital room meeting ...other meetings would be through social media...but still she knew...back home she wont stop the ministry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here she was in the courtroom, listening to the fate of the man she loved. Linda stared at the floor and then started up. This was it...the day Tom either freed Bill or watched him get into trouble. If things worked the was she hoped, this night, Linda would be with her happy family. She felt Gods presence and hoped he finished the work well.