Chapter 1 - Embryo's.

This was the most police cars that's been in Schaefer in almost 3 years. Four kids missing drew in the attention in almost every person in the area. People crowded around the yellow tape, covering their mouths and glancing at the home as the police surrounded the front porch of Aunt Shay's home. Carlos jogged to the sidewalk and started dialing Isaiah's number. When he didn't answer, he started dialing Asha's number. But before he could press more than four numbers, a car sped in and raced through the yellow tape. As people jumped out of the way of the car, it parked obnoxiously on the sidewalk and came to a hard stop.

It was Asha.

"Put your hands in the air!" Officers yelled as they dropped down and pointed their guns at her.

But Asha was so distraught that she didn't even hear or see them. As she sprinted for the door of the home, an officer grabbed her by her waist as she started kicking her feet in the air, wailing and screaming.

"Where the hell is she!?" Asha screamed as her voice echoed in the air, crying her eyes out. "Where the hell is my daughter!?!?"

"Ma'am, you can't be pass the yellow li-"

"Where's my daughter!?!?" Asha screamed louder as Q ran to her aid. "Where the hell is she! Where the hell is Lily!!?"

Q grabbed Asha and tried to calm her down, but there was no calming her down. Lily was missing, so all of the screws in her head were gone. As Carlos tried to get a hold of everyone, his phone finally started to vibrate.

It was Isaiah.

"Hello?" Carlos answered.

"What the fuck happened!?" Isaiah barked out loud.

Carlos could hear by the sound of Isaiah's car speeding in the background that he already got the news. As Tyler bawled in the background, Carlos covered his ear and glanced at the flashing blue and red lights, glowing up the dark streets.

"Somebody snatched y'all kids!" Carlos said out loud. "Kayson, Lily, that white girl, and y'all baby is go-"

"Did y'all check all over dat fucking house!?" Isaiah asked in a terrified tone, racing to Schaefer. "In an out?"

"5-0 looked all ova da house for an hour and dey ain't nowhere in sight!" Carlos said loudly, squinting his eyes and looking around the area. "They got helicopters everywhere scopin' everythang out!"

"Ty, everything gone be alr-"

"Our fucking kids are missin'! Everything ISNT going to be alright!" Tyler yelled over the other line. "I want my fucking kids!"

"I'm about to be there, Los!"

Seconds later, Carlos, Q, Stacey, and Asha watched as Isaiah parked in the grass in front of Aunt Shay's. He stormed out of the car as him and Tyler tried to walk inside.

"You guys cannot come through he-"

"Fuck that!" Tyler barked, giving the officer a furious look. "Where the hell are my kids!?"

"Momma, what the hell happened?" Isaiah gasped as he jogged up to her.

Aunt Shay was bawling her eyes out as she sat in the chair on her porch. She was so distraught that she couldn't speak. As the officer tried to console her, an officer at the far end of the porch pointed his gun at the crowd and cut on his microphone.

"We're going to start tazing people who cross the yellow line!" The officer called out. "Step back! Everyone step back!"

"What the hell is goin' on!?" Isaiah snapped as he stormed up to the officers. "Where the hell are my kids!?"