Chapter 47 - Start. [Part 1.]

As Madilyn slept, Kayson walked into her apartment, carrying her in a cradle like style. When he stopped in front of her door, he wiggled his keys out of his pocket, then opened the door. When he stepped inside, he lied her on the couch and grabbed a blanket, watching her crack her eyes open.

"Hm?"

"Shh shh shh, go back to sleep." Kayson whispered.

"Wake up."

Madilyn scrunched her eyebrows, opening her eyes. When she lifted up, she saw Stan. He had his arm around Kayson's collarbone, holding a knife to his neck. Madilyn jumped up, placing her hands out.

"Woah woah woah, Stan!" Madilyn plead as she shook her hands. "What are you doing??"

"Did you think I was stupid, Madilyn? Did you really think that I was THAT stupid?" Stan growled as Kayson clenched his front teeth, trying to wiggle out of his grip. "You didn't think that I would know that you were gonna bring this son of a bitch over here?"

"Stan, let him go!"

"You listen to me and you don't say another word or I swear to Allah i'll slit his damn throat!" Stan barked at her.

As Kayson held onto his arm, growling and trying to get out of his grip, Stan pressed the blade a little deeper into Kayson's neck.

"If I see that you're with this son of a bitch again, i'll kill him and your bratty little sisters." Stan demanded. "Do you understand me?"

Madilyn didn't say anything. He watched as Stan started to slowly cut his neck, Madilyn jumped and placed her hand out.

"Okay okay okay okay!" Madilyn wailed out loud. "I'll leave him alone!"a

As Stan took the knife off, he shoved Kayson into the door and watched as he placed his finger on his neck, glancing at the blood on his finger. Stan lifted up the knife and pointed it at him, giving him a serious look.

"Get the hell out of my house." Stan demanded.

Kayson gave Stan an evil look, placing his index and middle finger back onto his cut and leaving out. Madilyn started to tear up as Stan walked up to her, grabbing a fistful of her hair and snatching her head back. He leaned into her ear, demanding a final request.

"If you're pregnant by that son of a bitch, that baby is going to DIE." Stan growled.

Madilyn panted heavily, looking up at him.

"I'm not..............getting rid of my baby for.......no one..." Madilyn growled back at him. "Fuck, you."

Stan pulled his pistol out of his pocket, pointing it at her head.

"You walk your ass into that bathroom and go to bed." Stan demanded. "You're not leaving my side."

And a threat to her and her baby, still wasn't enough to stop her from seeing Kayson.

The next day at school, Kayson decided to eat lunch by himself. He didn't want to eat lunch with Aahdi and Barack because they were too busy judging him for his decisions. As he sat at a table by himself in the lunchroom, people walked by asking him if he wanted to eat with them. Kayson was so popular that he was being offered seats. Unfortunately, Kayson refused. As he ate some of the fresh fruit he brought from home, Aahdi and Barack walked over to him with their lunch trays. They glanced at each other, sitting down in front of him.

"Hey Kays." Barack grinned.

Kayson didn't say anything. He continued to eat his fruit, watching Aahdi look down.