Chapter 16 - Window Peeper.

After 17 hours of watching the skies shift colors in the clouds, multiple turbulence and a little amount of sleep, we touched down in Saudi Arabia. And to be honest, Saudi Arabia isn't as others make it out to be. Like I said earlier, I stereotypically thought of it as an area full of Muslims, deserts, and camels. But the area looked just like any old ordinary area within the states. I was so used to watching shit in all of my history classes that only showed the deserted areas in this country, much like they always did for Cali. Everyone thinks of Cali as this gorgeous and beautiful vacation spot when in reality, there's slums all around it. They only show the beautiful beaches and Palm Springs like that's when they're all about.

When we arrived, Carlos and Noah grabbed our bags from the back of the airplane, went to the bathrooms inside of the airports that was out of camera range, wiped off their makeup in their own stalls, placed on regular outfits, and headed out with us. Once we all banded together, we started heading out of the airport. The outfits were placed inside of their bags, just in case you guys were wondering.

Carlos was street smart as hell.

"Hello?" Isaiah chanted, talking to Aunt Shay.

"Have you made it?" Aunt Shay asked.

"Yep. That's why I called." Isaiah nodded. "We just touched down, mama."

"Good. You guys be safe down there, alright?" Aunt Shay said in a serious tone. "Y'all make sure y'all find my grandbabies, okay?"

"We ain't leavin' witout 'em." Isaiah growled. "I'll talk to you later, ma."

"Love you."

"I love you too, ma."

Once Isaiah got off the phone, we all started heading towards the rent-a-car place next door for a van.

"Let's get dis' van and book this hotel." Isaiah groaned, walking ahead. "We got work to do."

Meanwhile, Aunt Shay sat at home, waiting by the phone for news. Any news. She even took the next 2 days off of work to wait by the phone on word.

Seconds later, it rang again.

"Hello!?" Aunt Shay panted, answering her phone.

"Hello.........is this Shay?" Tyler mumbled.

Aunt Shay still didn't like Tyler til' this day. She frowned a little, leaning back and sighing.

"This is she." Aunt Shay mumbled. "What do you want, Tyler?"

"I was just......wondering if you talked to Isaiah..?" Tyler mumbled as well. "I haven't talked to him in almost 3 days."

"They're in Saudi Arabia looking for the kids."

Tyler scrunched her eyebrows, shaking her head a little.

"Wha.......what do you mean?" Tyler stuttered. "The kids are dead."

"You're meaning to tell me that Isaiah didn't tell you that he talked to Kayson and Lily?" Aunt Shay asked.

"No!?" Tyler barked. "When the hell did he tell you this?!"

It was at that point that Aunt Shay realized that she wasn't supposed to mention this to her. Her eyes widened as she paused on the phone, listening to Tyler breathe heavily.

"Hello??"

Aunt Shay hung up the phone, placing her fingers by her mouth. Even though Aunt Shay hung up the phone, Tyler wasn't finished. She sprang out of her bed, dialing Isaiah's number as she paced back and forth.

It was at this point, we were already boarded in our pre-paid van and ready to go.

"Hello?" Isaiah answered.