Chapter 51 - Reserved.

After 17 hours of a long and exhausting flight, the pilot announced that they were touching down in California. Everyone accept for the kids were pretty nervous. Abel was nervous because of how the parents were going to react, and Kayson, Lily, Iyana, and Madilyn were nervous about meeting the people that they'd been studying for so long. Lily wasn't that nervous, but she was more fearful of now upset Asha would be with her for leaving almost a year ago.

When the plane landed on the runway, it woke Madison up. As she started to whine, Kayson leaned down and placed her pacifier into her mouth.

"Whew." Madilyn sighed. "We're here."

"Hey dad, where are you going to go?" Lily asked as she looked next to him.

Abel glanced at the people on the plane, then looked out of the window.

"I'm going to a hotel." Abel sighed. "I'll let you guys know exactly where."

"What?" Kayson and the others gasped. "Why?"

"Because the families are going to be devastated about me taking you guys away and......I don't want to see that." Abel sighed. "I also don't want them to do any harm towards me."

"Ladies and gentlemen, we've arrived at the airport of California." The pilot added. "Please remain seated until we've cleared the runway and announced that you may take off your seatbelts."

After 10 minutes, it was time.

Abel and the kids walked through the airport, picking up their other luggage at the metal bar. They all waited by the exit for Aunt Shay, looking around.

"Is she here yet?" Madilyn asked.

"She said that she'd be here by the exit." Kayson added.

Seconds later, they saw someone walking up to them with their arms out. It was Aunt Shay.

The second Kayson laid eyes on her, he remembered everything about her. He remembered the grandma that used to take so good care of him and Lily, the grandma who used to spoil him, and the grandma he used to put pictures up of to talk to. He gasped as Aunt Shay rushed up to him, giving him a tight hug.

"Oh hoh hoooooooh!" Aunt Shay smiled, putting a cheerful smile on their faces. "Oh Kayson! Kayson, Kayson, Kayson!"

Aunt Shay looked back at Kayson, softly clutching his face and looking her first grandchild in the eyes for the first time in 11 years. The last boy she saw, was the little light skinned boy with rosy red lips and big bubbly eyes. Now, she was looking at a boy with strong muscles in his face, thinner eyes, and more muscular features. Kayson looked at Aunt Shay in shock, smiling a little.

"I remember you." Kayson whispered in shock. "You're.......toy were my grandma!"

Aunt Shay smiled and giggled, kissing Kayson softly on his cheek. She slowly walked up to Lily, smiling down at her.

"Lily! Remember me?" Aunt Shay smiled. "I'm your grandma!"

"She was the woman we used to stay with back when a were younger!" Kayson smiled.

Lily's eyes widened at Aunt Shay as she gave her a shocked look.

"That's..........that's you?" Lily stuttered in disbelief.

"Yes ma'am." Aunt Shay smiled.

Lily jumped up and hugged Aunt Shay as tight as she could, clutching her close. The last time Aunt Shay saw her, she was a chunky face little girl with a full head of short curly hair. Now her curly hair flared down her back, she was more developed, and was older. Next, Aunt Shay walked up to Iyana and started to tear up. The last time she saw her, she was a tiny pink newborn. Iyana didn't remember Aunt Shay at all. She stood up and gave her a weird look, cracking a small smile.