Epilogue.

Well uh, I guess I can answer a few questions that are out in the open.

How in the hell did we get away with killing a bunch of cops? Thank the community of Schaefer.

After the shootout, everyone in the community quicky banded together to wipe up the evidence. Since it was almost this amount of commotion in Schaefer anyway, nobody called the police to reprot any disturbances. Right after the shootout, everyone scattered around and started doing our dirty work. 4 men grabbed as many of the bodies as they could, placed them inside of the police cars, and headed out somewhere to bury the bodies and burn the police cars.

The next day, the press were so clueless. Haha. These niggas came to our neighborhood reporting that there was a bombing in Schaefer. What they also reported, was the bombing of 5 local police departments. All of the officers in the buildings were killed, including Detective Sayers and Fosters. Along with the dead, were all of the evidence in over 100 open cases, including Isaiah's. As a result, many people were let out of jail, including Abel for the kidnapping charges.

No witnesses, no evidence, no case.

Over the next year, things have been good for everyone. I'll just go down the list of important folks.

Isaiah turned out well. After this encounter, he let Schaefer go for good. He still kept the tattoo on his body to represent where he's from, but he didn't want any ties with anyone there outside of our crew for the safety of his children. Him and Tyler winded up renewing their marriage vows after she spent a year getting clean. They're now living in the same house in the suburbs.

As for Noah, he was able to get his job as a surgeon back 6 months later. He was still trying to get back with Asha, but after realizing that it was no use, he decided to move further. He's not dating Tracy, and they're planning on getting engaged once the time is right. Lily is the closest to him, because she's able to keep in touch with Noah more than Asha. As a result, Noah decided to take sole custody of his daughter. Lily lives there instead of over Asha's.

After this, Aunt Shay moved out of Schaefer for good. She moved in a small apartment by the strip, close to where my college was. It's small, but she says that she can finally get some peace and quiet of the beach that's nearby. She no longer has to worry about gunshots, noises, and drug dealers loitering by her home.

As for Carlos, he still lives in Schaefer. He's one of those people who will never leave, but he decided to turn his drugs into something positive. For his stepson and a few studying scientists, he allows them to use some of those drugs to test out and see what chemicals they can make on the periodic chart. He still associates himself with a few gang members inside of Schaefer.

For Asha, her career is still at an all time high. Her and Lily winded up rekindling their relationship, but Lily still has trouble coping with how to deal with her uncontrollable fame. Lily has also gotten to know her little brothers as well. Q and Asha's relationship never faded. They're now expecting another daughter.

For Kayson and Madilyn, they sold the farm in Saudi Arabia and moved to America. They purchased a half million dollar home by another beach in California. Abel allowed them to use that money along with the money that they already owned. Along with purchasing a home for Madison and Madilyn, Kayson helps as a bigger brother to his siblings. He helps them with their homework at Isaiah's home, along with Iyana. Iyana lives with Isaiah and Tyler. Kayson's relationship with Isaiah isn't fully restored, but they're working on it. Kayson still keeps in touch with Abel.

Abel moved back to Saudi Arabia after being jailed. He mails Kayson from time to time.

Madilyn also got in touch with her parents in Germany. They were more than happy to see their little redhead girl again. As a result, they moved back home to be closer to Madilyn and their granddaughter.

As for me, I found myself a new woman. Her name is Ginger. I stopped messing with Kathy, even though I still have to see her to deal with JJ. I still have custody of my son. Overall, I went from a proper hoodlum, to an actual hoodlum, a college dropout to successor, to one of the top notch gangbangers. I've gotten away with a lot of shit. So when am I neccessarily going to tell everyone that I was apart of the bombing and killing of multiple officers?

Well, let's just say that i'm going to take it to my grave. One thing i'll always be, is Schaefer Bound.