Chapter 18

Night fell and the moon shines through the master suite window. There weren't as many stars out since the deep black night sky was cascaded in thin graying clouds in the moonlight. I sat in the window watched as the atmospheric breeze blew the clouds across the silver glowing moon when Prince had knocked on the door drawing my attention away from the sky.

"Hey baby. You ready?" He asked referring to my planned meeting with Marcus.

"Yeah. I called him and he said he'll meet me outside of First Avenue at midnight."

Saying that gave me an uneasy feeling. The fact that this was actually happening was about to throw me into a full thrown panic attack. If Prince didn't grab my hands to calm me down I would have passed out.

"Relax. You're overthinking things. Nothing is going to happen tonight." He said in his soft deep voice.

"I don't know about this what if things go what? What's gonna happen if he suspects that it's not real?" I asked.

He could tell I was so nervous that my hands were sweating and my heart was pounding against my chest. Prince looked at my face and saw just how scared I was.

"Hey. Look at me." He said.

I looked up at him from the floor and our eyes connected.

"You need to relax. If you don't he's gonna know what's up."

"Prince I don't know if I can relax. All I can think about is Marcus trying to do something crazy and things going worse than just an explosion."

"Everything will be fine. We have a hour before we have to leave. Come with me. I have an idea."

Prince took my hand and lead me out of the bedroom and down the hall to a door that I've never been through before.

"What's in there?" I asked him curiously.

"Secret. Close your eyes."

I did what he said and the sound of the door opening hit my ears causing me to smile with excitement. The warm air and the smell of vanilla hit me all at once as he grabbed my hand and pulled me through to the other side. I heard the door close behind me and his hands on my shoulders.

"Why does everything have to be a surprise wth you Nelson?" I asked him anxiously.

"Because I know how much you love being surprised and this one is gonna be better than the last."

The sound of his seductive voice made my heart skip. His hands were pulling at my shirt.

"What are you doing? Can I open my eyes now?"

"Nothing and not yet."

"Then tell me what's going on!"

"You gotta wait. I'm never one to tell secrets."

"So I've seen!"

"But you liked it didn't you?"

"Of course I did but I mean why keep my eyes closed if your slowing stripping me naked in a room I've never been to before."

"Well you're about to see in in a second I promise."

My shirt came up over my head and then soon after that my bra was undone. He then pulled me close to him and undid my belt. His hands slowly came down to the front of my jeans and undid the button. His hand slid down my sides pushing them down to my feet.

"Is getting me naked your way of calming me down?" I asked him as he took my hands in his.

"Why is it working?"

"A little. But I still can't see anything. Can I please open my eyes?"

"Jenson you're being persistent just let it happen."

"How am I going to know if I'm letting anything happen if I don't know what's happening?"

"You'll know now take three steps forward towards me."

I took three steps with my arms out trying to feel my way around the unfamiliar room.

"Follow the sound of my voice my love. Let me take you body and mind to a place made of nothing but pure passion."

The sound of his voice was getting to me. It was a huge turn on and I started to feel better about meeting with Marcus. Prince directed me up a small set of steps and into what seemed to be a tub. The water was nice and hot and smelled of lavender and vanilla.

"What is this Skipper?" I asked him.

"Well open your eyes and find out."

I opened my eyes to find myself submerged into a huge jacuzzi surrounded by what looked like dozens of candles. This was the sweetest surprise that can be added to the list of things Marcus would never to for anybody let alone for a girl. Prince sat on the side of the tub and flashed me a smile as he let my hair down.

"I want you to stay here and clear your head. I'll come back when it's time." He gave me a kiss and left out of the room. He definitely got me to relax that's for sure. I sunk lower into the water and closed my eyes. My mind wasn't racing as fast but images of René and Andre were still flashing back and fourth in my thoughts. Then the sudden memory of that night Prince wanted to stab him with that shard of glass was never more clear than that night. I could still see his light eyes going nearly black as his anger took over. His face was red with rage. I could hear the sound of my voice trying to snap him out of it the moment he stabbed the ground next to Marcus. At that point my eyes flew open. It suddenly came to me. I knew what I had to do to keep Prince from getting a second chance at trying to stab him again. It wouldn't be hard but I have to improvise this plan into Andre's if this is going to work.