Chapter 2 - Where?

^^ may not/ won't be correct, but it's what  putting them as.

The gold dust disappeared as the children were spread out within a couple of rooms in the mystery house.
Dora, she was next to Hugo,  so she ended up in a room with him, but unfortunately no one else was there. She tried to look around but all she could see was darkness nothing but Hugo who was right next to her.

"Hugo" she whimpered as she wrapped her blanket cape around her, as silent tears dropped from her eyes which were still a light grey colour. "Where are we?" she asked just a whisper again.

Hugo took her hand again, he also
was scared with a few tears dropping. They looked around the room and a small bit of light leaked from one window. So they made their way toward it. It was a window with an old curtain draped over it. They looked at each other and with their free hands opened it. The moonlight lit up the room a bit,  it was a fairly small room with one big window on one wall, next to them and old wallpaper on the others, few items of furniture here and there. It looked as if it had been untouched for a couple of decades, the curtains sagging over the window appeared to have been eaten by something. They spotted a dark wooden door on the wall opposite the window.

They walked to the door to find it was locked. They tried to turn the handle again and to push and pull the door but it was well and truly locked, and neither of them being at Hogwarts yet, they didn't have a wand or know any helpful spells.

They sat with their backs to the wall, still holding hands. "Dora, so you think the others will find us?" Hugo asked in a whisper, as Dora dropped her blanket under her and Hugo, as they sat down.

"I'm not sure" she replied also at a whisper. They leaned against each other and just sat. The sharp grey of Dora's eyes fading a bit.

Fred, James, Roxy, Molly and Albus were in a heap on the floor, just down the corridor that the door was that lead to the room in which Dora and Hugo were stuck in.

"JAMES, what did you do!!!" Lily screamed as she exited a room, with Lucy and Rose behind her. James shrugged.

"So we have; James, Lily, Rose, Lucy, Molly, Fred, Roxy, Albus"  Teddy paused, and James seemingly read his mind.

"Where's Dora and Hugo?" James asked.

"WHO ARE YOU!" Someone shouted at the aggressively, from the top of the stairs which were just down the corridor, landing a bit.  All the kids, gave a shriek if fright, froze and stood there shocked as the person who shouted that came closer and revealed it was 'Mad-Eye' Moody from their Dad/ Mum/ Uncle/ Aunt or in some cases grandma or Grandpa's stories of their adventures with the order and Hogwarts.

"We mean no harm" Teddy said stepping forward having pocketed his wand. Mad-eye never lowered his wand slightly after hearing the blue haired boys words.

"What was it Moody" someone with a feminine voice called up. As another pair of footsteps were heard. She froze when she saw them, her hair turning green as Teddy's turned orange "Moody put the wand away, they're only children" she said gently still looking at the mystery children.

"That ones old enough to be a death eater" Moody snapped pointing his wand at Teddy.

"Death Eater? You gone mad?!" James asked angrily at the man accusing his god brother of being a Death Eater.

"And who are you" he asked at James.

"I'm James, and I'm thoroughly confused" he said quite bluntly with Fred nodding in agreement.

"Teddy where are Hugo and Dora?" Rose asked from her position next to Lucy.

"I'm not sure Rose" he turned to look at her.

"How many of you are there?" The lady asked, with a hint of amusement. Her hair turning to its normal colour, a dark purple.

"Well there's eleven of us including Teddy" Roxy said.

"Right well, why don't you all go down stairs while I find these other two" The lady said. Moody ushered the nine children down the stairs towards the kitchen with a grunt. The lady took out her wand and cast "homenum Revelio" to reveal any humans nearby. She found two in the room to her left, she walked to the door and found it locked, she open the door using Alohamora silently, and opened the door to find two small children around eight or nine sleeping next to each other against the wall. "Lumos" she lit up the room with her wand and bent down in front of the children. She gently shook each of they're shoulders, as they opened, they're eyes groggily.

"Hey, you alright?" she asked in a calm voice. They nodded, and stood up. They left to room, forgetting Dora's blanket and the lady put out the light form her wand.

"What's your name?" Hugo asked from behind her next to Dora.

"My name's Tonks" she replied. Smiling at them, now in between them. "Your friends or whoever they are to you, are in the kitchen." The children nodded again.

They walked down the steps and into the kitchen to find their cousins all in there. "Dora!" Lily exclaimed, hugging her younger sister. As Rose hugged her brother.

"Where were you?" Teddy asked them as he bent down in front of them.

"I found them in dark room, and the door was locked." The lady, Tonks, replied placing a hand on each of their shoulders. Dora's eyes lit up to a yellow as she looked up at her. Dora and Hugo ran over to where James and Fred where.

"Is someone going to, um.... Explain what's going on now" A ginger haired boy, Ron Weasley said.

"Right well, um can someone tell us what year it is" Teddy asked them, hesitantly.

"It is 1995" Molly Weasley, better know to the children and Grandma said.

"James! You took us back in time!" An angry lily said. 

"Oops?" he shrugged asking it as a question rather than a statement.

"This looks like home but different" Dora stated quietly as she looked around the kitchen they were in.

"I do believe, introductions will be in order" an man, Sirius black said from near the door.