Chapter 7 - Boggart

Tonks took Dora back to the room where she was originally sleeping. James was waiting at the top of the stairs with Albus and Lily just behind, with a look of worry on his face for his youngest sister, with the rest of the Potter-Weasely's not so far behind. They saw Tonks come up the stairs with Dora, they were all shocked and slightly relived. Relieved that she was alright m, shocked that her hair was pure white, slightly grey now.

"Dora!" James exclaimed and went over it his sister, hugging her as she started crying again into his shoulder. As he picked her up and carried her small body back to the bedroom.

"What happened?" Rose asked Tonks as James took Dora, with Albus, Lily, Teddy and Hugo back to the bedroom to comfort the youngest of the clan.

"I don't know, Harry brought her out of a room, the room where I first found her and Hugo, she looked petrified with fear" Tonks explained what she knew "I do believe that she encountered a Boggart"

"A Boggart!" Molly gasped, "we learned about them in third year" Molly said with disbelief. "And she's not even in first year" 

"W-what is a boggart?" Asked Lucy, an ever curious Ravenclaw.

"A boggart is a shape shifting creature that will take the form of whatever frightens the person facing it the most" Fred said, receiving looks of disbelief from his cousins and his sister. "In Dora's case a troll, or more specifically a Mountain Troll."

"Why a mountain troll?" Tonks asked curiously.

"Last year, we went camping" Rose started.

"Yeah, we went off to find kindling in the woods for the camp fire" Roxanne continued "we were doing it the muffle way, with a bit of magic in between"

"M-me and Dora, went a bit off track, and decided to go exploring" a shy Hugo said coming back into the landing. " we went a bit far and it was beginning to get dark, we tried to find the path again, b-but we couldn't find it, we were g-getting deeper into the woods , a-"

"And we sent a search party out looking for you because you had been gone for soooooo long and uncle Harry was worried" Fred cut in exasperated.

"W-we were lost!" Hugo exclaimed in defense  "w-we were trying to get back" he said a bit quieter "we came a-across a-a fully grown m-mountain t-troll"

"Yeah and when we found you, you two were practically clinging to each other" Fred said with a chuckle.

"You-you would be too if you came across a troll that almost kills you!" Hugo exclaimed at Fred.

"Okay, okay" Fred said mock surrendering.

Tonks took in the newly acquired information, as Harry came up the stairs and onto the landing looking at everyone.

"Well I thinks it's about time you all went back to bed" Tonks announced, turning to go back downstairs.

"Is someone going to explain, um, what's going on" Harry said struggling on how to word it.

"I think, I'll leave that to Hugo" Fred said shoving him forward towards Harry.

"Hey!" Hugo shouted shooting a glare at his cousin. "We encountered a troll last year camping if it wasn't for you, er older you uncle Harry we would probably be dead." Hugo summed up before walking back to his fathers room.

"Right" Harry said taking in the information and waking to the bedroom as well.

Dora was in there with her siblings, she was in the middle of a family hug, her hair had dulled now to a light brown rather than a striking grey.
Harry just looked in awkwardly and returned to his bed and looked over one of his textbooks for school, probably the standard book of spells, grade 5.

"Hey, one good thing came out of this" James said trying to lighten the mood slightly. Lily looked at him questionably.

Dora looked up at him with dark blue, grey eyes and cheeks stained red with tear tracks. "What?" She asked quietly barely a whisper. 

"You're a full metamorphmagus, or more of a metamorphmagus." James replied with a chuckle holding his baby sister close in a one armed hug rubbing her back in a comfortable reassuring manner. Dora replied with a soft giggle, while drying her teary eyes.

"Go to sleep Dora" Lily stated kissing her sister on her forehead while getting up from the bed to return to her younger mother and aunts room. "Night guys" she said as she was leaving.

"Night" the siblings replied.
"Right I should get back to my room" he gave his siblings a one arm hug before standing up and giving a mock bow, and hat lift "and spread some mischief with Fred" He added as he was leaving.

"You should get some sleep" Albus said softly hugging his sister. "We both should" he added before lying down next to Dora.

"Night, Alby" Dora said sleepily, using her old nickname for Albus from when they were younger, as she snuggled up to her brother.

"Night Dora" Albus replied equally sleepy after the nights adventures.