Chapter 10: Recovered Memories

The next morning after everything went down with my father Uxie appeared to me.
"Kat would you like to remember everything?" He asked lightly as if he was worried I was going to be offended or reject him.

"I'm not really sure yet, but I think it would be for the best if I did recover the memories I had lost. I can't protect my friends and family if I don't remember what happened in the first place now can I?" He nodded and we headed away from the others who were starting to wake up themselves.

"This isn't going to feel great and it may hurt a bit because you're pretty much forcing your mind to open up to something that was meant to be forgotten. Are you sure you still want to do this?" I nodded once. His eyes started to glow and a beam of light came at me causing my head to started splitting in pain.

"It hurts!" I cried out in pain as the others came out of the room shocked at the scene before them. Azelf and Mespirit appeared quickly and started trying to tell Uxie to stop.

"This is what she wants, I asked and she said yes. So you have to let me do this, if I stop now she will forget everything she knew up until this point. It will be like clearing a whole life, she wouldn't remember being partners with Umbreon or being friends with Zoey and Paul." Everyone seemed to understand the gravity of the situation because no one said anything else.

It was becoming unbearable but finally I heard Uxie say that he was almost done, but something that confused me was I didn't see a single memory as all of this was going on.

"And it's finished. How are you feeling, Kat?" He asked and that's when the memories started flowing through me up until I was sent away by my father, or more like forced away to die.

"He wanted me dead..." I muttered lightly and dropped to my knees. "My own father couldn't stand the sight of me and wanted me to die, because I wouldn't conform and I wouldn't change into the three lake Pokemon to craft his stupid Red Chain...I was abandoned because he couldn't control me like he could control the rest of my family. Mother and James...I wonder if they are alright..." I muttered without really thinking much about it.

"Kat are you sure you're going to be alright?" Zoey asked me lightly as her and Paul came to my side.

"I think so. I just have to regain my bearings on the situation, before it was easy to go against him because he didn't really feel like my father but now that I know what kind of monster he is I can't just sit back and watch him make the people of this world suffer by crafting the Red Chain to summon Dialga and Palkia to destroy this world and from the ashes create a new world without strife. A world without people only Pokemon..." Everyone seemed surprised by my sudden knowledge about my father's plan.

"So it is true. He is going to craft a new world with the help of the space and time Pokemon." Azelf said and I nodded.

"Yes I remember he was originally going to try and cure me of my abilities because he wanted me to live a normal life, but when he couldn't he set his sights on creating a new world that I could live happily in without other people to make fun of me or bully me, but somewhere along the way he lost the good intentions he had and created a menacing new one...one that involved killing millions of people without the intention of saving anyone but himself. Not even his own family would survive..."

"That's horrible, how could he do such a thing?" Zoey said sharply.

"Because that's the kind of man he is. He will never be satisfied until everything is to his liking. Which is why we have to stop him at any means necessary, even if that means he can no longer be a part of this world."

"You wouldn't kill your father would you?" Paul asked concerned.

"No of course not, but I know three Pokemon would want him gone, maybe there's a way of getting rid of him without having to kill him. I mean sending him to a different dimension would be no problem for the three of you right?" I asked.

"Well yes that is a true statement we can't just send someone to a different dimension we would have to talk with Dialga and Palkia, without their approval the plan would never go through and I know they will think that we are being paranoid and that we have no right to send him away." Mespirit muttered and I frowned.

"We'll come up with something, we just have to think rationally about this." Everyone nodded once and that's when my Eevee came out of her poke ball. "What is it Eevee?" I asked confused.

"There's a place nearby that would allow me to evolve into a Glaceon." I looked at her confused again.

"What's a Glaceon?"

"Glaceon is one of the newer evolutions of this region. It's said to be an extremely strong Ice type Pokemon." Uxie explained to me.

"Alright where do we need to go?" I asked.

"Eevee can take you, just follow her."