Chapter 14: Family Reunion

I spent three days at home after the events at Mt. Cornet. My injuries were pretty severe and when Celebi healed them she was surprised by the amount of damage my body had actually taken.  I slept for maybe two days straight after all the strain on my body.

I woke up on the third day feeling a lot better than I had been two days ago, but I still felt really sore.  I got up and changed after showering.  Umbreon wasn't in the room, but that was to be expected seeing as it was noon.  I headed downstairs and saw my mother, Paul, Regi, Zoey, Umbreon, James, and finally a man with brown hair and wearing a lab coat.

"Ah Kat I was going to go upstairs and see if you were still asleep." My mom said and I nodded lightly, looking at the man in the lab coat again. 

"Ah you must be wondering who I am, I know you have very little memories of me." I thought through the new memories I had and then quickly a name popped into my head. 

"Sycamore. You're a Pokemon professor in a region called Kalos and there's new Pokemon there that can't be found in any other region, but there are Pokemon from Kanto and Sinnoh there." I said lightly and he smiled.

"It's nice to see you remember even a little bit about me, but you seem to only know about my background and name, but do you know who I am related to you?" I thought about it for a second but nothing came to me. I shook my head lightly. 

"Sorry..." He shook his head lightly.

"Don't be. You were very young the last time I saw you. I'm your uncle. When I heard that you had returned to Sinnoh I rushed over as fast as I could, but when I arrived I heard the details of what has happened.  Forgive my brother for the trouble he has caused you." I shook my head and smiled.

"Don't be, I understand the reasoning behind his motives but I didn't approve of them, but he will atone for them for a few years.  When he gets out of jail maybe we can start over as a father and daughter as well as an entire family. So what can I do for you?" I asked and he gestured to something on the kitchen table.  I got a little closer and saw it was an egg in a glass container.

"This is something I want to give you, can you guess the Pokemon that will come out of this egg?" He asked. The egg was a dark brown stripped with a lighter brown.

"Well if you wanted to give it to me then you must know the history of my Eevees so I will assume it's an Eevee, but why?" I asked confused.

"There is something special about this Eevee. So I want you to take good care of it and when it evolves please come and see me.  I want to know what you think." I looked at him confused.

"Why?"  He smirked.

"You'll see, I would love to stay and chat, but I have an appointment with Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town.  But I promise once my business is finished I will come back for a few days to spend with my favorite niece and nephew." He hugged James and I before leaving. I walked over to the table and opened the glass container, pulling the egg out.  Almost immediately it started to glow. 

"It's already hatching?!" I said shocked and when the light faded there was a baby Eevee looking at me lightly.

"Hi!" She said brightly. I giggled and hugged her lightly.

"You're so cute!" She laughed and licked my cheek.

"Thank you, so who are you?" She asked me.

"My name is Kat, I'll be your trainer." She smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Kat, I can't wait to start training with you." I set her down on the ground and introduced her to Umbreon.

"I guess I can't leave you two out of the introductions.  Glaceon, Jolteon come on out!" The two other Eevee evolutions appeared and they all started running around happily. I smiled a little and looked at all my friends.

"You certainly have become the Eevee master." Zoey said lightly and I giggled. 

"I guess I have, there's just something so comforting about them. They have an aura about that, that makes me feel safe. Ever since I met Umbreon it's been that way.  But now I know it must have started with Jolteon, but in the end in the beginning of all my journeys there was always an Eevee evolution there to comfort me through the good and bad times. Guess I've grow attached to them more than I thought, they're like family to me as well." Everyone smiled at the words I spoke and we all sat watching the four Pokemon run around in circles.

"Hey Kat?" I looked at Zoey lightly.

"What's up?"

"Why don't you enter a contest?" I looked at her confused.

"A contest, the things you do with showing off the beauty of your Pokemon?" She nodded.

"I think you would be perfect for it. I know you're more into battling but this is a whole new style of battling you've never seen before.  If you did it maybe your battle with Cynthia would be a lot easier since she isn't a contest star."  I looked at her a little in awe.

"I think I might try that. When's the next contest?"

"It's the Lake Valor contest that is technically called the Wallace Cup. Wallace will be there to judge it as a special judge, but the only problem with that is it's in a few days and it's a two Pokemon contest, which means you would need four Pokemon in total and trying to learn all the ways to show off your Pokemon in only a few days may be hard."  I smiled brightly.

"Let's do it! Would you be willingly to help me until I get it a little better?" She nodded and we headed outside quickly.  Umbreon and the rest of my Eevee evolutions rushed out as well.

"Well the first thing to decide is who you want in the appearance round and who you want in the battle rounds." I thought about it for a minute.

"Well I think Arcanine and Umbreon would be better suited for the battling round so I will have them battle and maybe Glaceon and Jolteon for the appearance round." She nodded quickly.

"Good combos, but I think Eevee wants to compete, just look at her."  I looked down at Eevee who was looking at me expectantly.

"Are you saying you want to participate in the contest?" She nodded once.

"Alright, Jolteon do you mind sitting out for this one?" He nodded and licked eevee's head in encouragement.

"Alright, then let's get started." 

Different Worldsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें