Introduction

Writers note // tell me about mistakes and stuff.

There I was walking down a dusty main road with a group of 15 zombies all at different rotting rates trailing behind me. I didn't have a clue where I was, I hadn't long past Pennsylvania I knew that much from the drab, beaten up and rusty road signs.
It was the 4th year of the apocalypse and my 3rd year alone. The first year I was stuck in a lab, being tested on and prodded for the entire year. Sometimes days on end without a break, all because My blood was supposed to hold the cure. If it wasn't for the lab though I wouldn't have found out my dads name.

I was currently low on water and had little food left. At that point I was just about to stop for a rest, maybe even give up when in the distance I saw a big black truck.

I sped up my pace to a jog once I was close enough to see what was going on I tried hiding behind a tree at the roadside which was Rather hard when you have a heard of zombies with you..
The group that owned the truck seemed to be in a standoff with another group.
"All we want is your truck!" A man dressed like a zombie states. What I assumed was the leader stood In Front of the black truck looking like she was about to give up, there was 6 in her group and at least double in the rival group.
Then I saw him, my dad Murphy. He was sat in the black truck looking bored but scared.

An idea hit me, with my "ability to control the Z's" I attacked the rivals stood behind the truck and with only a handful of my zombies left I started on the ones up front, with only the leader left I unsheathed my dagger and plunged it into his Spine, he dropped immediately.
I turned around to be faced with guns pointing towards me.
"Hello daddy!" I smiled Sweetly looking directly at Murphy.