8. Luna

Keeping it as raine's point of view.

"Raine! What is that!" Warren yells walking over to me.
"SHE is a pretty pony." I smiled, I see 10k stifle a laugh from behind Warren.
"I can see that!" Warren sighs.
"What's going on?" Doc asks walking up to where we all stood.
"Meet Luna!" I grinned cheekily at doc.
"You can't keep her Raine! She'll attracted z's! And will be a burden, plus none of us know horses!" Warren argues.
To this I laugh.
"Luna is a 15hh pinto cross Friesian mare and she is five almost six years old!" I say using my puppy dog eyes.
"God dam Raine you got attached already?" Doc huffs.
I just nod and carry on doing my puppy dog eyes.
Mac and Addy then appear they walk the distance to the barn arm in arm and just stare at Luna.
"He's cute!" Addy says.
"She." 10k adds, Causing the group to stare at him.
"So you know horses but she'll still attract walkers!" Warren says sternly.
Without replying I take the knife from my boot and cut a line across my palm. "Woah Raine what are you doing?" 10k asks nervously walking closer to me.

Without answering him I take the knife and held luna's head still slicing a small line just behind her ear causing her to snort, I then proceeded to place my cut exactly on hers keeping it there for a while until I'm sure my blood is in her system.
"Sorted!" I say.
They all look at me strangely before warren speaks "you sure that'll work?"
"I know it works on cats! I had this cat whilst looking for a few months last year but it fell out a tree and broke its back... Had to put poor pearl down." I said looking down.
"Come one warren let her keep Luna!" 10k pleads, making warren turn around and look at him annoyed.
"Fine! But she's nobody but Raines and yours problem!" She answers walking back to the house.
"Can I pet her?" Addy asks.
"Sure." I smile.
I turn round and see 10k smiling at me so I walk over too him and pull him down by his neck to hug him.
"Thank you!" I whisper in his ear, I feel him nod his head and hug my waist.
"Aye!" Mac teases which leads to Addy elbowing him and pulling him back to the house.