10. Why

Me and 10k had gotten back to the house and eaten a few cans of soup and spaghetti between us, we'd even shared a proper conversation about what we should do with Luna.
"Hey Raine some bad news." Warren said from behind us. "there was only four rooms 3 rooms with double beds and 1 room with bunk beds."
"What's the bad news?" I ask confused.
"Murphy and doc have already took the bunk beds.... That means you two will have to share." Warren added slowly.
I looked at 10k and he just looked at his feet.
"That's fine, I'm missing a real bed at this point is there any running water."
"Well if you both want hot water you'll need to share that too, Murphy decided to hog most the water and we can't warm any more up until morning." She said trying to hold back a snigger.
I sigh.
"Raine it's okay, I can wait till tomorrow." 10k adds shyly.
"No. No offence but your not getting in that bed covered in zombie brains!"

Me and 10k was awkwardly stood inside the tiny ensuite that was in our room.
"Right You go in the bathroom, get changed and get in and then I'll get changed and get in after you." I say, 10k nods removing his goggles. I leave and Then wait a few minutes and hear him turn on the water and then pull the shower curtain. Proceeding to remove all my weapons and shoes I then walk into the bathroom.
"Keep your eyes up!" I shout to 10k.

The warm water is bliss I forget that I'm not alone for a moment before turning around, I look to the floor of the shower and see the grime and blood swirl down the drain. I find the shampoo bottle with barely anything in and sigh.
Squeezing as much as I could onto my hand I massaged the suds into my head, afterwards I turn and shove the remaining suds into 10k's hair which meant I had to stand on my toes. I almost lost my balance but he grabs my shoulders before Im able to slip.
"Thanks..." I say awkwardly.
10k says nothing quickly removing his hands and rinsing his hair.
"You get out first and then pass me a towel please." I ask and he nods

I had found a large t shirt and clean underwear in a drawer opposite the bed and climb under the covers, besides me I could feel the heat radiating of 10k. It had  turned out that the double bed hadn't been that big meaning if I move my hand I'd be touching his.
"Thanks for not looking 10k." I whisper.
"I-it's okay." He whispers.
"Night 10k" I smiled rolling over to face away from him.
"Night Raine."