First Kiss | Sebastian Stan

I was watching that film on YouTube called "First Kiss" and it kinda inspired me to do this.

Hope you enjoy...

You spun around on your heel, tears forming at the corners of your eyes, a visible tremor in your hands. You let a breath out, immediately turning into a cloud of cold moisture.

"I trusted you, Zen! How could you!"

"Eleanor, please, I-"

"No," you cut him off. "I can't live like this anymore! You told me you loved me. But now, poof! You don't?!"

Sebastian took a step towards you. "El. Don't do this. Please."

His arm snaked around your waist, and his other hand came to your face, thumb resting on your cheekbone. He leaned forward so your noses and foreheads lightly touched.

You let loose on of your tears. "Zen. Tell me you love me."

"I do. I love you."

You lips were a millimeter apart, and the distance was slowly shrinking.

Until you stopped and let out a shuddering breath, shaking your head, and taking a step back.

Pressing your lips into a thin line, you turned away and ran down the street, stopping when the director yelled "Cut!".

You briskly walked back.

"(Y/N), can you take it from the line 'Tell me you love me'?"

You nodded, and Sebastian an you returned to your original position, arm around your waist, hand on your cheek.

"Zen. Tell me you love me," you breathed out, a tear dripping down your cheek.

"I do. I love you," Sebastian responded.

You did the same thing as before, running away, only to be told to run through it again.

"Okay," you responded, walking back, looking down at your hands, which were now red and cold from the New York temperature.

You didn't notice how close you were to a cord, when you tripped.

You fell into a hard chest, and your lips met someone's.

Although you normally would've pulled away immediately, you stayed in that position, the soft touch providing warmth against the chilly night.

Your lips moved in a synchronicity that could only be planned, practiced, or instinct, and when you felt him smiling into the kiss, you couldn't help but smile yourself.

You pulled away slowly, opening your eyes, to find your Co-Star, Sebastian staring at you with wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" You both breathed out, jumping a foot away from eachother, as your agent and best friend laughed from behind the camera.

Sebastian glanced over at her, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Sorry about that," he laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine." You smiled at him.

Feeling a sudden sense of confidence, you smirked and raised an eyebrow. "You're a good kisser."

He rolled his eyes playfully. "So... Um. Would you like to go out sometime."

You laughed, a blush forming on your cheeks. "Sure, Sebastian. I would love to."

Aaaaand cut!

I kinda enjoyed that one.

But... AAAHHH 1K

TYTYTY SM ILY

Stay Cool, Jewels!

(I think I just found my slogan)

-MSJ