Who I Am {27} END

“Jamie! What are you doing with your life?!” Ryland whined. We had been dating for a year now, and things were going great. I was so deeply in love with Ryland, and he was in love with me. We had fucked a few times.

                “I’m doing your mom do-doing your mom,” I sang, bobbing my head. He rolled his eyes and looked around. “Dude, the fuck did Rex go?” “Over there,” I said, and pointed at the dog my parents had bought me for my 17th birthday.

                “Rex! Here boy,” Ryland called and attempted to whistle. I giggled and he pouted. “Shut up. You know I can’t whistle!” he whined. “It’s okay Ry, I love you anyways,” I said and kissed him. He shook his head. “You’re mean Jamie!”

                His mom and Danny were engaged, and getting married in a month. Ryland was excited as all hell. Danny and his mom had been best friends for years, and he had been close to Danny even before he dated his mom.

                His mom and Danny had both grown to accept him as bisexual. My own parents were still trying to get used to my being gay, but things were a hell of a lot better, and I was grateful for that.

                Blaine wasn’t okay with us being gay, but he was getting used to being friends with us again. As long as we didn’t kiss around him, he was pretty okay with us.

                So basically, life was great. I was back to always being in a good mood, and so was Ryland. He came over to me with Rex trailing behind him eagerly. Ryland gently pressed his lips to mine. “I love you so much Jamie,” he whispered.

                I smiled. “I love you too Ryland,” I said honestly and kissed him again.