Chapter 12

(Emma's POV)

I drop Anna off at home, and Elsa's finally home. I tell her that I'm going over to Lily's house to study. I grab my bag to make the lie more believable. Not that Elsa would ever tell Ingrid if I was going out with a guy, but it's better to keep everyone in the dark about my secret romance. I also text Ingrid with the same information, and I need to be back by 9:30 again. Killian and I need to get together on the weekend so we can spend real time together, having to be home as soon as it gets dark really puts a damper on the romance side of things.

Since I still have possession over the car, I drive to Killian's. I park nervously, because I'm still pretty new at driving, but I do pretty well. I lock the car, and walk up to the buzzer for his building. I buzz his apartment.

"Aye, come up Swan," he says, and the door is unlocked. How did he know it was me for sure? That's a risky move he's playing, what if I was his brother or something and he said that? Ugh, don't think about that Emma.

I knock on his door, and he opens it up, looking sexy as anyone ever could in sweats and grey muscle shirt. His sweatpants fall just below his boxers, and I can read the Calvin Klein trim. Wow that's a good look...

Killian takes a hold of my hand, and breaks me out of my glance. I can't tell if I'm blushing or not, but I feel like I am.

"Evening Swan," he says pulling me to him, and planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Hi," I say and swiftly go in for a second kiss.

"I see you brought you're school work, good," he says gesturing me further into his house, as I'm currently standing in his doorway. As I walk in front of him, I can feel his eyes on my ass. Considering that I was just checking out his underwear line, I let him get away with it.

"I had to, everyone thinks I'm at Lily's doing homework," I say and plop down on his couch. The couch that we were on only a couple nights ago. He's still standing at the other end of the living room, watching me. "What?" I ask him. He looks all serious.

"Have you done it?" he asks.

"Done what?"

"Your homework Emma. Is it completed?" he asks, giving me a glare because he already knows the answer.

"I've been busy," I justify, and it's true! Today has been such a long day, and now my boyfriend's going to make me do my homework. Ugh. Let's try and get out of this. "Come sit with me, I've missed you since I was here last," I say, batting my eyelashes. Hopefully brining up what we did last time will distract him.

"No, no, stop with those lashes. Come on, let's get it done," he says, and points to one of the stools at the breakfast bar.

"Killian..." I whine. He's so frustrating. This really isn't what I was hoping for tonight. He strolls across the kitchen, and living room to me. He holds his hand out for me to take, but I just look up at him and pout.

"How about I do my homework for your class, and then we watch a movie?" I bargain.

"Nah ah, you need to do all your homework," he insists.

"Why, I promise to do yours, isn't that what matters?"

"It all matters. I would like to watch a movie tonight too Swan, but if you don't get your cute ass off the couch soon we won't have time," he says still holding out his hand. Ugh fine. I roll my eyes, but take his hand, and he helps me up. When I'm up he slaps my ass once.

"Ow!" I cry out in mostly surprise, because it didn't actually hurt.

"You shouldn't be trying to seduce your teacher Emma," he tells me while he tries to keep a straight face.

"I wasn't, I was trying to seduce my sexy smoldering boyfriend," I smirk up at him, pulling on his leather jacket which brings his lips closer to mine.

"Oh you're still trying aren't you?"

"I might be," I say while biting my lip, I know it always gets him riled up when I do this.

"Alright stop it," he warns, and pulls his thumb against my lip, freeing it from my teeth.

"Fine, but I totally get to pick the movie," I say, and get my school stuff from my bag. Now that we are over a month into classes, I actually have a pretty large amount of homework. I start with his, which I finish with him looking over my shoulder the whole time. Thank god he can't be like this in class. Once I had moved on to other subject he started reading the paper instead of hoovering over me. Thank God.

I was finally on my last subject, and I can tell that even Killian hadn't realized how much work there really was for me to do. Once he gets bored enough he walks up behind me, and starts kissing the back of my neck, playing with my hair, but I immediately pull away. He's the one who insisted I do this, which means nothing for him until I'm done.

"What?" he asks after I pull away. I keep my eyes on my work, which is actually finally almost over, and don't look to him.

"Nothing for you while I'm stuck doing this," I say smugly, and I can hear the disappointment in his sigh. That will teach him that homework isn't a fun date for anyone. "You did it to yourself Killian."

"Yes well I hadn't realized it was so extensive."

"Well you should, your class took the longest," I say and finally close my book as I'm done.

"Did not," he insists.

"Mm, yeah it did, it always does. Maybe you should think about that for tomorrow, maybe give us a day off?" I ask.

"Maybe I'll give more for your smart mouth Miss Swan," he says before leaning down and engulfing me in a kiss. Quickly I wrap my legs around his waist, and he carries me to the couch. I straddle his lap, and hold his chin in my hands as he pull my bottom lip with his teeth.

"What time do your parents require you home?" he asks. Parents. The word makes a pit in my stomach that I try to ignore.

"I need to be home for 9:30," I say omitting that word. We both glance over at the time, it's quarter to 9:00. Definitely no time for a movie.

"I guess no movie huh? How about friends, short and sweet, like you,"

"I'm not short!" I protest.

"You kind of are love, at least compared to me you are," he says, and kisses the side of my head. "So friends?"

"Yeah sounds good," I answer, and snuggle up to his chest. I take a deep breath.

This is what I needed.