4: the village

Core!Frisk POV:
Gard "welcome to Exdon" as we stood the front walk way a small village of refuge exiled monster all grey and depressed.

I spoke to him gard"um? How many are there here?" and he said "forty nine,you make fifty."

so fifty of us have exiled to here. They look like their colors have stolen from i guess being thrown into the core like me.

Gard spoke up "go ahead look around."

i just took his word. We walk down the main the the main path, well it looks like the only path throw the village.

It really is small based on how many of us took refuge. I kept walking and see like five monsters just wondering around.

Soon i notice something is following me, i look down and to see a... Tiny vegatoid. Its s cute! Its like a baby. Wait? How can something like him end up down here?

"Um? Hello." i solftly spoke with a gentle smile.

It looked at me and and did a small giggle. Aww. I pat his head and walk away a little. I notice that he is just follows me be just a foot. Aw. I think he is alone.

So i am going to give him the attention he needs. I free right hand, letting my left to keep holding Gard up, and use my right to gesture him to come closer.

He smiled and hopped right next to me. Then i picked him up and hold him right next to Gard. I guess this makes the three of us. I decided to keep walking and observing.

I notice a migosp so i thought i should ask him a question "um? Hi migosp."

he looked at me with a face like he was forcing to smile. He raised hand no high than his chin to gesture a hello.

I just try to continue "sooo-" (stomach growl) i look at down at gard.

Wait. How?! He said "look kid, if i am not like dead-dead I can still eat, ask for a diner speed up the stand up motion."

I am not gonna ask for the sound he is right about that  last part. "Do you know where is the nearest diner."

and the migosp pointed ahead for that direction. "Thank you"