7: bigger friend

-the core, afternoon

Core!Frisk pov

After lunch at grey-t taste, I told my roommates that I will be out of village until dinner. I just need tp think this whole thong through

I am just laying on my back away from the village in the distance.

Quiet.

Alone.

No way out.

(Sigh) I wonder how everbody is doing back on the surface. I hope they are okay. Is everything working out with Undyne and Alphys? Mettaton is probably a big star now just like in the underground. Papyrus would probably be feeding world with his pasta. Sans is probably doing nothing. I know MT is still following Undyne. I hope Asgore is okay keeping the peace between monsters and humans. M-, mom(sniff) I miss her. She is the only family I... I have left.

...

Wonder if she still miss me. Does she?

...

Do they?

Even... S-Sans?

probably not. He wouldn't let this happen without a benefit to everybody else. Without reseting, everybody is fine. Why wouldn't they?

...

Timelines? AU's? Me? OTHER me's?

...

Genocide?

How? But why me? This was like the tenth run and I never killed anyone in any time all together.

So wait. If there are AU's. Then, of course the other me's from like other universes I think have commit genocide. Maybe before me. And if have never killed anyone, ever, then I would be like a... pacifist!

Then why did Sans brought me here. Shouldn't he realise the kind of frisk I am? I guess he never trusted me.

Wait! Does he know the reason why?! If so, because he technically knows more of all of this, then why didn't he try to resolve with me. All of this can be a miss understanding. And everthing would be fine by now. BUT THE FUTURE! what if something does happen without knowing?! What if another war?!!!!! I have to get back to the surface! Everyone needs me!

I sat up straight and think how to get out.

- later

Well i can't fly. If I do, I would have been back up there last night.

I keep pacing while keep check the village from the distance still so won't get lost. Shoulb be in the north side by now. Then notoce grey plants lkke planted rice. Hmm. And then I look down and i seem to be standing on a...
Footprint?! Huh?

Turn my head to see some creature that is seleton like nut some familiar by it's head. Step closer to 10 feet until I here grumbling noises. The creature's head then got up and pointed at me. It's head looks like a gasterblaster.

It then got up and then walks towards me. I am starting to panic in my head. What if it eats me?! Step back to get further until I fell and landed on my bottom. It was like 2 feet away now.

I scooted back while getting up until we met fave to face. I am still sitting and scared of what it might do and gulp.

It started sniffing me for a scent. I hope it's not a scent that would mean lunch? It the then turn its head to eye-ball me. Even though it is just on big eye socket, you can tell the side of it's head is staring right at you.

And then, it nudges its head on me shoulder then to my forehead. It was like cudding me. I guess it, he is lonely too. As i put both hands on its snout, i began to wonder how this thing also ended up down here? The same with Gard.

The atmosphere around us is geting darken. I began speak to the creatur "sorry to leave soon, I must go before my roommates get worried." I began to step away from the gasterbaster and waved goodbye.

I guess i made a new friend today.