14:snow, dust,... particles

Core!Frisk pov
Me and flowey are now sitting on the same hill near the same exit of the underground veiwing the sunset behind the city. I look over to flowey ad he staring blankly at the peaceful veiw.

He began to say "wow that was some change you got, especially from the comedian."

I nod from his statement after explaining to him mostly of the beginning.

"Alright frisk, now take me back." He said still blankly.

I just stare at him. And he asked "didn't you hear me" getting more annoyed

I sighed and said "you don't have to."

He turn back at me and stare at me confused. "Flowey, I can see you you'll just stay the same here as you were back down there. And since no one else here will still actually stop me from bring you here."

"What do mean 'still'?" He asked

"I am on my own while dealing with the situations at the moment. I have to work with others oustide of everyone on the surface right now. Until this matter is resolved. Like clearing what happened to me... by who. Say flowey, before all of this, i was thinking of a way to change you back."

He flinched of my idea ". . . Would you still like it to make it happen? . . . Finaly see mom?"

He just stares at me and then turns back to the veiw of the city in still silent.

"It's too late since people will see what I was before."

"It's never to late. Like I said, if you want I know others right now and once this matter is resolved I'll see what they can do."

And then I  gasp in horror another vision struck me.

I got up and told flowey "I gotta go."

"Huh?"

"Like I said, there is a lot going on, well now is alot more going on from now to then. So please enjoy here... and if you're still planning any trouble remember this. I ALWAYS knows where you are and show up in blink."

And faded straight out my timeline itself.

I then faded to forest where the old sentry post in the underground. But not from mine. This is the genocide AU.

-Genocide AU, sentry post

I observe my surroundings, exactly the same as i would exit the ruins in mine. But this is beyond different. I can sense something that deadful.

Dust

Dust of decay

By myself in this thimeline.

So this is what Sans was avoiding if I turned into... them. But he should release not all of me is the same. And so far I know it's just me and spirit/nega frisk for now.

I walk to the opposite direction and heading back towards the exits of the ruins.

And in my sight is Sans. I run towards the unconscious skeleton. The only difference between this and mines is he is wearing a long red scarf.

His brothers scarf.

So this is right after Papyrus' death.

Sans is still alive because he was like this for an hour. There are dents scratch marks on the side of this face. He was brutally clubbed. And there are materials just floating around the marks.

They are like static particles.

I reach the material, one slow finger tip touch,

(ZAAAPP!!!)

OUCH!!!

I look at my index finger and the static particles stings my finger until it it vaporized itself into thin air in seconds.

I look back at geno Sans' body. Despite I am so upset that he caused my change, I am still relieved that he is still alive.

So,all I know is that he was harm by nobody in this timeline, including the frisk here too. So it was someone outside of the timeline. But who? Because, all I can see is a greyish blur and then the next thing it was gone after giving him a smack. And even now I cant see where this figure went.

I then notice Sans' fingers just twitching. He's almost waking up.

I faded back to the core of my own timeline.

Seriously, later and later on a lot more has happen as time goes by. And I'm getting more worried than before. If someone too can go to other timelines, I don't know where everything in the future will lead me to.

-the core, inn room

I faded back to the current living room where I've been staying with. I see Shelly staring at me in shocked by me sudden reappearance. I guess she need to get used to it.

She said that dinner will be ready in an hour and Flan will be back sooner.

I made my way to my room and just layed and my bed. Trying calm myself. I'm still new with this omnipresent thing and so far I don't sense this mysterious figure.

I sigh knowing that I guess I'll have to wait. Wait until something that does happen. I just hope it won't get any worst.