17: a promising launch

The top the core
Core!Frisk pov
Me and napstablook are walking on top of the core as I carry the power generator to the entrance of the core.
This is the first time in all timeline I've ever seen Napstablook so excited over anything.

We've reached the same entrance of the core. I look down to see the thin clouds of endless heat that stole my original colors. To a world of unwanted and forgotten.

I look at Blooky and said "just stand back a little. This will take a few minutes."

He nodded.

So drop the generator down the hole and quickly faded all the down. To the exact same spot where I first landed.

I hold my hands up and as the generator fall down.

I caught it with the harder impacted.

I turn behind me is Forig with the rocket all set minus the one piece and everyone gathering to board.

"Here is the final piece."

He nod smiling as I handed the generator to him.

He scan the generator and said "this is perfect, just like you said. Just two minutes and it will be fully hooked up."

I smiled happly from him.

He returns to the rocket to finish it up.

And now something just came to me.

I see there is someone who hasn'tshown up.

I faded to the far area beyond exdon.

Standing next to walker and infront of us is gaster.

I look at walker and he gave a small wimper.

I slowly walk towards behind gaster.

"I see you have returned Frisk." He which made me paused.

"T- the rocket is complete. If we go now we can make it in-"

"I can't"

.

.

.

"Huh?"

Gaster finally turns back at me ". . . Not yet"

". . . B- but! But if you don't come, there is no other after-"

He paused me as he gently pat my head "don't worry child, I will return. Just not yet. "

I can feel small stream of black ink of my tears stroll down.

"But what if you don't?"

He then gently hugged me "you are a very caring child and I thank for your concern but this is my choice."

I nod and hugged back "I don't like leaving everyone behind."

"Then you know I will still return. Can you do me one final favor?"

"S- sure."

"Bring walker along."

"W- what?"

"I won't forgive myself if I just leave a living creation here."

I nod in agreement ment.

Walking the scooped me on his back neck. I turn to gaster and he waved a small goodbye.

I did the same and walker runs us back across the core.

-Near the launch sight.

The smoke is flowing under the rocket. And still not launching. Forig  still waiting for me so I told walker to crawl.in the rocket as he shoves the now cramping passengers.

I walk on his back and closed the door.

I see Flan, Shelly,  Gard and carty seated on the side wall above us. I see everyone in the core is accounted

"Forig I'm here! It's time for freedom!"

He hod from the highest seat and pulled the lever.

And from outside we hear a loud roar  and we were all forced back as the rocket lifts us up as fast as a shooting star.

seconds later a large crash sound impacted our ears as we now sense slowed down but then it crashed a second it all stopped as it was laying on the side.

Me and two other monsters open the shut door. Revealing a dark brownish rocky cavern that can fit a whole city. More monsters merging from door feeling the cool air escaping away from the molten lava hundreds of feet below us.

The more they stepped out, the more smiles escaping from them.

We all stepped out of the rocket admiring the fresh air they thought it was impossible tp feel again.

I can see shelly head now popping out.

I smiled and said "shelly there is someone here to see you."

She first looked at me confused but then she notice Napstablook hovering in the distance.

Her eyes grey wide and and jumped out of the rocket and hugged the friendly ghost.

"BLOOKY!" She shout

I stand by holding Gard watching a  bestie reunion as Flan holding Carty as she stood by my side.

Flan asked "so now what?"

I looked at her and said "hide here. So we all can stay safe."

A/N: I never thought this story would reach over 1.26k reads! and also  the awesome 45 votes. I will say that this story is almost over, not by the next chapter but were are close! And there will be more coming! I hope I didn't leave everyone dead in the darkness since the last update. Hope the next is sooner than this. Thanks for reading! STAY DETERMINE! And I'm fossilize for now.