6: morning welcomes

Core!Frisk pov
-The next morning
Hm. Huh. I slightly peek my eyes open through the window right next to my bed to view the the slightly dark space  over the small houses. I guess it's early morning. I turn my head to the other side looking at the door. My room door. I am now staying with two roommates that offer this extra space for me to stay. Well us. Carty is nuzzling in a pillow next to mine and Gard finally stop snoring but left his jaw opening from late last night. I sat up, yawn a bit loudly while stretching my arms. Those two sleep so peacefully. I got off my bed and head towards the door. I decided to leave the door open a little so if they call me or the others.

In front of me was the the living room with a kitchen on the side and a small table for dining on. And at the kitchen counter is Shelly mixing a batter. She notice me and greeted with a warm smile "morning frisk, your up early,. I expected as always that Flan would be up around half an hour." "Good morning to you too." I walking closer to the counter to observe her preparation. A small bowl of berries and an open box of pancake mix. "So what are you making?" "Berry pancakes ofcouse. I also brought some milk from last night if your thirtsy. The pancakes would be ready in twenty minutes." "Thank you."
(Sigh) I guess I am doing okay for the time being. . .

I wonder how everybody else is doing back on the surface. I hope they are okay up there, hoping nothing bad is happening.

-back on the surface, Toriel's new house
Toriel pov
Oh dear, my child hasn't return at all. They even said they have no place to go, which worries me even more. Sans said that they just gave themself some time. I just hope they are alright.
(Door bell ringing)
Huh, a visitor already? I make my way  towards the front door. I open it and reveal the visitor is Sans

Sans pov
"Mornin Tori" "good morning Sans. Please come in." I step into my friends house. She is hold a worrying face. She must be thinking about the kid. "Soo, how's you new digs? I notice your neighbors are morning people too." "Well, the atmosphere in this area is quite peaceful. Yet. . . (sigh) do you think Frisk will come back?" she said both sadden and concern. I wish I can tell her the truth with my reasons but she too would be stubborn to understand on the possible events that may occur around us by the kid. because technically myself here is not the one that is first

flashback,snowdin, 10th run, 10th pacifist route

I was sleeping at my old post as usual before the kid comes out through the door until, someone showed behind the trees...... 

its me! how? what? wait this other me is different. I can see through our usual grin that he was in deep depress. He is also wearing a familiar scarf. THAT'S PAPYRUS' SCARF! he came closing and began to greet."hey there, so what run is this" "um tenth?" "any died from previous runs" where is he getting at? "uhh? none?" he then turn with a face of interest. "hmmm, so not yet." Not yet?! what does he mean by that. he then turns to me noticing me questioning expresses. 

he explained to me everything. other aus and how his timeline ended up. to be honest i too am growing suspicion on the kid in my timeline that if they keep this up , they my "change" for there amusement. he then walks away after his warning and wishes me luck when facing the possible upcoming events by the kid. 

flashback over

"uh. Tori, i need to meet Pap, Undyne and Asgore back at his office for today." she looks thankful to me"thank you Sans for checking on. I wish you luck for today's work. please let me know if something come up." no problem Tori, have a nice day." and with that i exit and close the door. i teleport may way to Asgore's office which is in downtown. i entered the room to see Asgore sitting at his desk having files ready for him to bring along as he for his first work at city hall.

"Ah, morning sans. just getting ready for my first day at work. so what brings you here?" "um? hows the kid search?" he then looks down in self disappointed , because he lead a search party even with human cooperation to find the kid until it was 1 am. "no luck, i will arrange with police for search, possible search and rescue, since frisk is all alone and anything could happen to them." i just look down realize what i made him waste his time last night and now will waste more further on. i too wish to explain to him why they haven't return. maybe in the future to let everyone settle on the surface. he then got up and close his suit-case. "well, time to start my first day. (cough) i wish to you for settle here as well. (cough) oh Sans, you don't mind visiting Alphys right? but not right now since its early morning. she said she will work on something to help find frisk. if its no too much trouble for you." "no Asgore, it's not at all" i said with a bigger grin to assure him and he cleared his throat again.  he then left.

is he coming down with something?

later

Core!frisk pov

"Frisk! luch i ready!" shelly said as I grab the door knob "um i fine for right now. i just need to go out." "are you sure, i mean you ate half of your breakfast." shelly said with a consern voice. "don't worry shelly, i just have some thoughts i need to clear." "um okay frisk." i step out of our apartment room. yep i just need time for myself....

just alone

A/N 

i would like to give a shout for Melissa_Reads for supporting this story. plus i will be working on 2 new upcoming fanfics. dont worry! this story is still my one of main priorities .anyway see you all in the next chapter.