5: meals and roomates

Core!frisk pov
-grey-t taste
Hmm,this place is smaller then Grillby's but the smell is the same, I guess they make burgers here two. I take both cars and the baby vegetiod to the counter.

Standing behind the counter is figure my height with small lizard like skull with sharp teeth and wearing a long black cloak or robe. He just be stirring up sizzling meat strips on small grill until he notice me in front of the front counter.

He then spoke in a monotone "good evening, what can I get for you today?"

I just ask "um. Do you have any burgers?"

He then nods and said "2 gold"

huh? If I  remembered right, Burgers outside the core cost around 25 gold, the Mtt resorts cost 120 gold! "Um, that sounds ... cheap?"

He just stares at me and said"small people here, small currency here." I nod with understanding and so i asked for 3 burgers and give him 6 gold. I place to of my friends on top of the counter. Hmm, I didn't catch the little carrot his name so I thought I could start a conversation. "What's your name?"

He just stares at me. Oh what. I don't think he can speak. And of course gard spoke up "here's a real start, say the ABC's and I don't thinks he needs to know about the birds and the bees."

Sigh I guess I could give him a name. "How about ...
Carty!" And the tiny vegetiod smile. A Tiny bell rung and I turn to my left.3 burgers fresh and warm. I turn to the cook and thanked him. I took the first bite, carty nibblen, and gard munching it.

Despite the grayish color, it tastes great. It's actually bringing my spirits up.

After the meal, I thank the cook again and stepped out of the small diner. I hold both Hard and Carty and explore more in this village. The... um sky? Space I guess turned dark some how. I turn to a near wimsum and asked what is happening.

Then he said "the core signals it's nightfall." Night? Last remembered... sunset. So it is late. I should look for a place for all of us to crash. I turn my head and see a small inn, that is two stories high. Looks like I found place for us to stay.

I Pass through the door. I see temmie sitting at a desk with a wallhanging board with keys. She must be the landlord.

We head towards the desk and temmie greeted us first."hi I'm temmie, and good evening. How may I help you three."

"Um. May we stay in here?"

"Ofcouse. Would you like your own room or share a space?"

Huh? "What do you mean share a space?"

"Oh. A fly and a shyren had an extra bed in there room. So they will offer any new guest for that space if they want."

Hm they sure sound nice enough to offer that. "Alright I'll take that off."

"Okay dear. There are at room 5 upstairs."

"Thank you." And so I take us upstairs to room five. I knock on the door and who opened it was a girl fly kind of like muffet while wearing a long sleeve dress that reaches her winter boots.

I spoke "I heard about the sharing.

"Really? Please come in" she replied with joy and introduce herself " well my name is flan. And yours?"

"Ummm." The whole alternate universe has been hanging in my head. If that is true? Then I think I just turned into a complete version of myself. So I should properly intriduce myself.

" my name is... Core!Frisk. But you can call me frisk. The talking skull is Gard and the little vegetiod is Carty"

She smiled happily and continued "Oh yeah! There one more roommate you should meet. She should be here right abou-"

the front door opened revealing a shyren holding a grocery bag and spoke "hey flan. I got this wee-"

she noticed me and turns to flan. "Oh! they are gonna be our roommates!"

"Hi. My name is Core!Frisk." "Hi my name is Shelly. Well it looks we are all roommarmtes now."