12: blueprint

-Hotland, Lab entrance
Core!Frisk pov
I rapidly fade myself to Hotland. There has to be someway for everyone else to escape the core. I look around my surroundings.

The seems Hotland has not change. Well then again, i have been gone for like five days.

I look up to the sign on the building in front of me. "Lab". It should be the first place where I can find answers.

I opened the door to enter myself. The lights are now off. "Okay, where are- there's the light switch."

I turn on the switch to reveal an empty Lab. Now an empty building.

I kept walking until I notice that old huge screen there it flims me face to face. I stare at my now self. I guess this is me forever and I have to accept. I wonder if everyone else above me would accept me in this change too.

I sigh and faded my way towards here creating room. I scan for any blue prints that could help. No telepoter. No transporter. Not even a blueprint for a tall ladder up the Core's entrence.

Until something snap in head. 'San's and Alphys' blueprint- rocket' rocket!!! Wait the blueprints are Alphys' new lab
.

.

.

in the surface.

Then more came into me. Rocketship to both increase her and sans research in space and a way to improve monster alliance.

But with no other options I guess I have no choice.

-surface, Alphys' new lab. Dowtown

I faded into a closet in the building so I can keep laying low. I open the closet to reveal a lab with a pleasant environment. Lightcolors, brighter lighters. Fancy decore.

I step out of the closet to explore the the room. In the table near the wall is full blueprints. I can see there are all sorts of projects.

I grab the one one I was looking for. And then I heard a door nob turning. "Oh no!" I wispered yell. I Crawl under the sheets covering the table.

Who entered the lab is Alphys and Sans. Alphys' spoke first "ge- geez Sans, it's been five days s- since Frisk disappeared. Do you think they are alright? Do you think we will find Them?" Sans just sigh "don't worry Alphys, I know their alright. I know we will find them."

This made me clench my fists. 'You are like the others! Look yourself good while covering your tracks!' I thought myself.

Alphys heads to the table "Well, if we keep working hard, things will come up. I hope." She has a point on that last part. Lately, peace system for both race is going up and down. That's why she set up these projects.

She scans through the table and notices something that I was afraid of.
"S- Sans! Ha- have you se- seen the rocket blueprints?! They are not here!" And there it is.

Sans walks up to the desk and now believes it "weird."

Alphys begins to panic "w-we made the p-plans for three days and w-we were always the last once check the blueprints before we leave."

"That's true."

"(Gasp!!!) I think we have been robbed!"

"Hmmm." Sans look down on the table sensing a weird vibe to himself. 'Oh no!' But I can only fade myself.

Wait! I put my hand over my eye socket feeling the truly endless void within my own head. That gave me an idea. I shove the blue print through my eye socket. And with that I quickly faded back to the core.

Sans pov
I pull up the cover to notice there is nothing under the table.

Alphys then asked "what's wrong Sans?"

"I could have sworn I sense someone under the table, there is nothing. It just gave me a weird suspicious."

Then Alphys light up an idea came up "the cameras!"

"That's right! Come on. Lets get to the surveillance room."

We rushed to the surveillance room to and rewind the footage from the room we were just at.

The footage shows minutes before we came. A closet opening, revealing... a Kid?!

"A k-kid. Wait. There is something wrong with them."

Alphys, is right. That kid is all grey. Their clothes, hair, even their skin. And there eyes, so big, and... empty?! Almost like eye sockets. That shirt is almost familiar. Two stripes.

The kid walk straight towards the table. AND GRABBED THE BLUEPRINTS!!!

Alphys screeched "it was the kid?! But how?! Why?!"

The kid went down under the covered table. And when I pulled the cover, they were gone.

"I knew it! I thought there was something, or someone, under the table."

We fast foward the footage to right now and doesn't show more of the kid until now. We even rewind all cameras and shows nothing more.

"How did this kid even get in this lab without any entrance point?!" Alphys question.

I don't know who is this kid and I don't what are they up to with those plans. But if they intend to steal from us. Then something is not right.

-back in the core
Core!Frisk pov
Phew! "That was close." I do wish to ask Alphys for help with this situation but I know Sans will always interfere and I can't afford ANY outcome.

I pulled out the blueprints from my eye socket. IT WORKS!

Him I don't know how to build a rocket. But, lucky I know someone who could.

I ran to Grey-t taste. And find Forig on his shift. "Forig! I need your help."

I explained to him my idea. Doesn't seem to convince. "Forig, I know you never wanted to be here. Everyone here doesn't. This is your chance to be free. All of you. You just have stay determined."

He looked back at me. Even without my eyes, he can see the pleading eye sockets for any hope.

"(Sigh) well. I guess we all should live the lives we do deserve. Since we can only build it here, I am gonna need to make some adjustments based the what we can only get here."

I nod thankfully. My promise will be fulfill. Everyone here will be free.