13: flowers and surprises

-two days later
Core!Frisk pov
It's been a week since the whole change in this timeline. A timeline where foward is the only route. No resets. Which means no mistakes. I have to be more careful with my choices. There is now a never of going back.

So yesterday I announce to the whole village that they will be escaping soon. Now, I'll need to do is to keep that as a guarantee. Also Forig finished checking and making adjustments for the rocket. He just need some materials.

Later last night I manage to get enough metal and wires from Alphys' old lab. So I'll wait for Forig to let me know what to find next. So I am taking it easy.

I me and Flan were just walking across town having a nice conversation.

"So Flan, when we finally bust out if this place, what are your plans afterwards?"

"Hmmm? Maybe going back to baking. We are probably gonna stick in the underground for a while just to stay safe."

"That sounds like a great idea for all of us. It's been a week since the barrier was destroyed and I am seeing nobody is still in the underground. 'Except flowey'."

"What about you Frisk? Don't you have any plans when this is over?"

...

Huh

I never thought about me incw this is over. Come to think of it. Should I go back. I mean, sooner or later they would stop looking for me. Up the monsters up in the surface still need an ambassador.

Should I go back?

"Frisk? Frisk?!"

"Huh?! Oh. Sorry Flan, just thinking."

Then another vision hit me

"Flan, I'll catch up tonight, Forig just finish with what he is got so far." She nodded and heads back to the inn.

I make my towards the plains where I see Forig, a migosp, whimsun, loox, and moldsmal helping him putting it together.

"Hi Forig. How's with the rocket?"

"It's size should be set right for all of us since I made the adjustments. But, it's getting there. I just need more supplies. So more metal. And wires to make a heating collector for now."

"I am on it."

- later, Alphys' old lab

I got some wires, and collected as much metal I can find and fit in my eye sockets.

The day still young, i guess i could wonder around for a bit.

- Snowdin

Empty, just empty.

Everybody did gone up in the surface. The only thing that can accompany this town is the snow.

I walk and every step I took I heard a rustling sound. I turn around and see some dugged up patches on the ground. And then-

"A new idiot?! More fun!!"

Vines wrapped around me and dragged me up into a nearby tree.

I look down to a very pissed flower.

"A- Asriel!" I whimper from the tight squeeze from the vines.

"How the hell did a brat like know MY NAME!!!"

"I- it's me! Frisk!!" I cried out.

I looked back at him that complete confusion on his face. I guess he didn't know the whole change.