9: his answer

A/N: BOLD ATALICS FOR GASTER

Core!frisk pov
Standing in front of me is the creator of the core himself. Standing all alone.
I turn back and can see behind and I not even a distant sight of the village as if it was never there. I truely is alone. But why this distant.

I walk closer to stand on his left. His head turn to my with his head skull woth crack on each eye socket. He then spoke in a gasterly stackic voice "who are you child?"

"Uh... frisk"

He turns his head back and notice both the walker and Gard "I see the walker brought you to me."

I nod confirming him and being the questions "were you the one to build the core."

"Yes, it was design to produce power for the underground."

"Um?... how did you end up in here?"

".  .  ."

Gaster made a small frown on his shattered face.

I look down feeling guilty that I might brought up something that is too personal "I am sorry, I didn't to-"

"I made the only choice I had."

I nod

"I was the first"

That made me widen my eyes than they are now. If he did come here byself then he has nothing to do with the exiling. I still wondered why he brought himself down here, but I know I've pushed is button enough as if i was interrogating him. So just went straight to my purpose.

"Um? If you are the one who created the core... then do you know just one way out?" He turn back to me with my face pleading for hope of his answer.

He sigh "I am sorry child. But no. There is no way out. This core was never design to inhabit any living thing."

I can't believe this. He was the last person I can turn to. All that I gather since I came. All of it was for nothing.

I break down trying to hold back the now permanent black ink substance that are now my tears. I felt a bony hand on top of my head. I look  up and see gaster leanin in and hug me.

He then asks "why does an innocent child like doing in a place like this?"

Innocent? INNOCENT?!

I cry and speak at once.
"I'm no innocent! I don't deserve to be called that! I was so selfish enough that I never let my friends! (Sniff) MY FAMILY ENJOY A HAPPY LIFE! I just keep taking it away and reset, reset, RESET!"

"Reset?"

"No wonder Sans throw me down here. I'm now an obstacle to everyone now!"

"Sa- Sans?"

"Timelines, AU's, other me's. I never even think of genocide! How can he accuse me if I never even done it in the first place!"

As hug tighter and sob harder, Gaster patted my back to conformt me.

"I am sorry chi- Frisk, Sans may somehow have these predictions but it's is unfair to judge on those who never wanted to commit them. And i am sorry that i have no answer that you were looking for but we must accept the fact this is all our permanent place."

I sniff while slowly pulling away to face him. "(Sniff) I have to go back. Things will happen if I don't. I am suppose to help Asgore keep peace. I am now Toriel is now my mom. Asgore has still has his search party looking for me. I can't stand seeing mom all heart broken despite Aphlys and Sans conformting her."

"You CAN SEE all of that?" Gaster being all surpise of what I just said.

Wait... "I CAN?!!!"

Huh?! Everything is all fuzzy and blurry. And then all I see is... MOM!!!

Gaster pov
Strange. Frisk's body standing in front of me is fading until till it stops as his they are transparent. Could this be an affect of a human like Frisk after falling down the core?

Core!Frisk pov
Mom! I am standing in a room that is like some lab. I turn to a windo and see... the surface. But how? I look at my body and looking all transparent. "Why am I a ghost?" Turn back to mom. Sans. Alphys. Papyrus. Even Mettaton is here. I run towards eveeyone full of glee.

"Everyone! Mom! I am here!

(FLAAAAASSSSSHHH!!!)

Huh? What?... "I am back?"
"Back?" I turn to see a fully surpised Gaster. Crouch down on my knees and kept looking down. Processing everything that just happen.

"W-what was all that?" I whispered to myself. I don't think anyone at all knows that.

Gaster spoke up "walker, can you please take Frisk back to village it is getting late."

Walker made a grunt and use his jaws holding the collar of the back of my shirt and carry me back to the direction we came from.

What is happening to me?

-later, night, inn room

I just tug the blacket tighter to me in my bed. When enter shelly and flan look stunned when I came back with gard with a sad face straight to my room, ignoring Shelly's offer of dinner.

I tried to sleep badly but after everything that has happen to me. I just want to be alone. So I close my eyes tighter and begging to give myself alone time. And then, FLASH!!!

-unknown location(soon to be Omega Timeline)

Huh?

I'm not on my bed? I am not in my room. This doesn't feel like the core.

I got up to investigate this place. To be honest it is more peaceful. It's like a place I need to be from today. I lean down to feel the ground and it is soft, and warm. Like beach sand. I stand up and started calling up if anyone else is here.

"Hello? Hello?!" I kept walking for a few minutes. I then have my sense again from before and like see my roommates resring peacefully. It gives me a finally warm smile on me. Well if I got myself in here. Then I guess I know somehow get myself back.

I kept walking until I see a door right infront of me. There was like a location name or something above it

"Negatale"

???

A/N: hey readers. I am soo happy I finish this chapter sooner than the last one. Hope this story is doing good so far for both readers and fellow Undertale fans. Now the next chapter i am really hype for let's hope for the best this story can get later on.
Plus, i tried to look up on how exactly Core!Frisk did created the Omega timeline so I hope the version of this story is acceptable to you all. If not, let me know and I might edit both this chapter and the future. Thank you reading!