15: a glamorous help

-three days later
Core!Frisk
"Forig, this is almost finish! I know I  tried bring back as much metal as I can but it looks like all of us can squeeze though."

He nod and said " it looks structured enough, but there is just on piece we are missing."

"What would that be?"

"The power engine."

I look back to see a pile almost similar metal parts. "Like those?" I asked

"Yep but those are failed ones after testing, because of your limit to bring back items by yourself we couldn't make an engine part powerful enough to lift all of us to the opening that is equally sky high."

It's true. I thought I could bring back as much of anything back at the underground kingdom and I guess none is even enough. I guess I'll have to find something somewhere else. But where can I find any kind moveable power source but with not crazy security.

I think harder until something came up not an idea but a sight. But I sighed in disappointment because I know what I have to do. But, what choice do I really have.

I look back at Forig and said "I know what to do, once you are done bring the rocket and everyone else back at the spot where we all once landed! I just trust me on this!"

And with that I faded to the surface near a festive area. And yes I know is incharged... Sans and Alphys.

-Ebott city, evening

The monster's beneficial  presentation. For the past week Sans and Alphys has finished most of the projects and are willing to show the public to prove benefits and increase the peace. Asgore is here for first announcing and spectate. Mettaton is broadcasting the event along with napstablook. Toriel and Papyrus are here for support. And Undyne...

OH NO!!! I see not just her. She brought the royal guards as extra security all because of my last 'visit'.

This became thougher than I thought.

I am standing in the center parking lot where this event is almost pact. I can't show in the building where the power generator is because I now realize that the building has cameras. Alphys and Sans will be notified and this is close an easy option I can think of.

I keep a low profile around the parking lot to keep out of security's reach while scanning anything to help me. And then I see van that built for like celebrities with neon sign on thide that said "BUILT TO BE FABULOUS!" and then it actually hit me.

METTATON!

I scurry to peek through the door and see Mettaton in his make-up session while napstablook just scrimming through the wardrobe.

Mettaton notice through his mirror and sees me.

I slowly waved "h- hey Mettaton. It's been a week."

I just stares at me. "It's me. F- Frisk."

"Frisk? Is that you, darling?"

"Yes Mettaton."

He just stares at me completely shocked by my current appearance.

He said while realizing "Oh my! You're the child that snuck in and stole the blueprints?"

I nod with guilt "yes and I'm sorry. But  you need to understand. I came back toooo..."

"(Gasp) You're gonna steal again?!."

I just stare with more guilt and sigh in defeat and ask "the event starts in an hour right?"

He nodded and I continued "well here is my reason."

I explained to both him and Napstablook of this whole situation and looked unstanding and disappointed at Sans for his actions in the beginning.

Blooky said with shock "you found Shelly? She was there the whole time?!"

I nod and said "yes blooky and you can see her tonight if I can accomplish this final task." I turn to beg my glamorous friend "please Mettaton. I know what I did then and now was wrong especially for Alphys. But there is nothing else I can do. And it will all happen tonight. After the promising launch I'll bring back the power generator and the blue prints back! I promise with my own soul!"

He paused to think and said "well, you're are still committing a good deed despite qhat you are doing but as long as you still promise to return the thing to our still friend Alphys, I'll bring you along so you can display as ome of my crew undercover for tonight."

I nod and jumped and hugged him hard "thank you! thank you Mettaton! I'll finish everything as soon as possible!"

"Well darling, the wardrobe is right over there and please take your time. The event starts in 20 minutes."

I step towards to skim through the wardobe. This is a bit challenging only because most of the clothes are bigger than me and I'm still pretty short.

I reach a magenta long sleeve shirt that it reaches down to my feet like its a dress and sleeves way too long but still take it.

I also found a purple feathery scarf that I can use to cover most of my lower face.

And finally I found a big pink sun hat that is perfect for my head.

Blooky came to me and said "can I come to see the launch?"

I know he needs to see his old friend.

I mod and said "I don't see why not. Just meet me at the same exit from the underground so I'll lead the way. I don't want everybody else seeing you are also behind this tonight."

Mettaton signaled us that it's almost time. I breathed deep that this is the night. The night that my promise is almost finally fulfilled. This time Ineed to be careful and won't let anybody else to stop me.

A promise end is near and it fills me with DETERMINATION