Chapter 5~ butterfly tattoos

Beth's POV~ 

Harry came into my dorm looking fine that's for sure. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a navy coloured t shirt and his hair was the same style he had it today. Nice and curly.He looked like a god.

"Natalie your out, so now it's down to these two...who's gonna win" Will said and me and Harry were in the most uncomfortable positions. I was litteraly on top of him with my leg sliding under his torso. It was one of the most weirdest positions i have ever been in.

"yeah let's go Beth!" zayn cheers

"come on Haz!" Louie yells. Wow he already has a nickname for Harry. 

"this is such a weird position Harry. I think i'm gonna give up" i yell whilst the blood rushes to my head. I'm gonna fall.

"wow i never knew you were flexible!" he said smirking. It was my turn. Oh god.

"Beth, right leg on blue" Natalie said. What the hell, i can't do that.

"ah i can't really do that" i said and tried but slipped under Harry and Harry fell ontop of me crushing my body.

"ahh i can't breathe" i said weekly.

"it's weird how we have been in this position more than two times. If you really want me just as-" i cut him off.

"GET OFF ME!" i said and then slowly he got off my ribs. I went to sit up but then crushed back into the floor.

"woah, are you ok there?" he leans in and studies my face. 

"haha yup, i'm all good" i say poping then smiling. 

"your so beautiful" he said and then pushed a strand of hair back.

"beautiful? i keep falling down and hurting myself.. .and my boyrfriend cheated on me and i feel yuck and weird and that all the time.I'm such a stupid gir-" he cut me off.

"stop, don't say that" he said touching me. He has to stop touching me. Because i'm gonna break. 

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"everything i just said before, but no it's fine...it's not about me. I'm fine, really i am" i said truthfully  but kind of lying about the 'i'm fine' 

"listen here Beth, i just met you today right...your such an amazing girl. Your personality is wow and i just-" i cut him off. 

"what type of wow?" i ask. "is it a bad wow or?" 

"no it's...it's just a wow" 

"can you lazy love birds please come and join us on the couch? we're watching Mean Girls!" Natalie yells. 

Love Birds. What. 

"no! we're are watching Paranormal activity!" Niall's yells in his Irish accent. 

"Mean Girls!" Natlie yells.

"Paranormal activity!" Niall yells

"Mean Girls!" Natalie yells again.

"enough!!" i say getting up. That hurt and took a lot out of me. Ouch. My chest. I need a pill. Maybe later. I brushed off the horrible feeling and smiled. 

"We're watching the lion king" Harry yells

We all look up at him and then i start laughing. Everyone else is silent. Giving him death glares. 

"if that's ok of course?" he adds

"ahahahahaha" we all start laughing louder and dropping it to the floor. 

Harry looks so shocked. Then he starts to kind of laugh as well. How cute. No snap out of this trap Beth. But he's just so..ugh. Cute. 

"nah nah man it's all cool. We're just laughing because that was awesomely cute haha! this is why we like you and your in the wolf gang" Niall cheers and laughs and all the boys agree. 

Harry smiles and looks at me. "thanks guys, it means a lot. I never really had mates back where i went. So this means a lot." he says shylie. 

"it's all good bro" Zayn says hugging him. We eventually get the movie started and Liam is emotional. He has this thing where he just can't watch this movie, even though it's his favourite. He get's very emotional when Mufasa dies. So do i. 

I was feeling weird and basically sick. I just needed some frsh air i guess. Plus i hate watchig the death scene. I don't know it kind of reminds me of my Aunty. 

I get up and walk to the balcony door with my blanket and untie my hair. I let it flow down past my sholders. "where are you going peasant?" i didn't even have to turn around. It was Louie who said that. 

"I need some air." i say smiling. 

I walk out and then close the door and smelt the city air. It smelt kind of sweat. I could smell the bacory from around the corner. It's a lovely smell. I here the door open behined me and then close. I turn around and see Harry there smiling. 

"hey can i join you? i like the fresh air as well." he says standing right next to me. 

"you sure can" i say looking up at him. He is so tall compared to me. 

"what are you thinking about?" he asks me. 

"life."i say lookig out to the city. 

"yeah life...it's difficult isn't it" he says tapping my sholder. My blancket falls to the ground. I try pick it up. 

"you have a tattoo" he says looking at my sholder. My top was slipping over my sholder. "oh yeah"

I say picking up my blancket. "this little bugga here. It's my butterfly. I guess you could say it represents a trait in me" i say chuckling. 

He touches my sholder and studies the tattoo. "it's beautiful...want to see mine?" he asks looking in to my eyes.  I nod. 

He lifts his top up showing me his stomach. I gasped. It was beautiful. He has a massive butterfly on his stomach covering his abs. "i have a butterfly as well" he says chuckling. I was so surpsirsed. I can't believe he has a butterfly just like mine. 

"wow, i never thought you were the butterfly type" i say odly surprised.  

"i know, it's weird huh? what's your trait and the reason for why you have it?" he asks me as i lean on the balcony bars facing him. 

"i don't know i guess the freedom. My Aunty used to say let your spirit sour, when she died i got this..." i say sadly. 

"that's beautiful but also sad haha, i got mine because it reminds me of beauty i guess. I don't know. I've always thought butterflys that butterflys are beautiful." he says looking out in to the distance. 

"that's nice.." i say sniffling. Letting a little tear drop down my cheek.  What he just said was beautiful. My anunty used to say i would make a great butterfly, well when i was young. 

"hey are you crying?" he says holding my sholders. 

"haha it's just so sweet what you said i guess..." i say hugging and holding on to his arms. 

"yeah...here let's go back inside now it's getting a bit chilly." I followed him back inside smiling. 

Harry really is a sweet guy.