Chapter 10~ I just wanted a hug.

I would have to say last night was pretty good. I loved every second of it. And i can honstly say that i am not afraid of hights anymore because of Harry and his comforting words. I am so pleased that i went on the ferras wheel with him. I can remember every second of it. Last night when he took me back to my dorm we could not stop texting. We were texting all of this random stuff and i really thought it was fun. He asked about my family and i didn't really want to talk about my family because it's kind of personal. I told him anyway because we made a promise and he also told me to keep his a secret aswell because he has some issues going on back at home to. My issue is that my Aunty Marie died four years ago from cancer. It was Leukaemia. And i loved my Aunty so much. She was such a beuatiful lady and i just thought i would share that with Harry because i think i can trust him. 

My outfit for today was a nice white floral singlet and my denim blue shorts. I was wearing my white tomms and to top off the out fit i wore myhair out with my fake daisy chain ring. I think i looked cute to be honest. I didn't apply any make up because i knew i didn't need it. People always tell me i don't.  I had my books already in my bag and wa ready to leave untill my phone started to ring. I think it was Natalie asking about last night so without a care in the world i answerd. "hey you..sexy thing how are you baby cakes?" i ask her. "erm Hey they Beth your sexy to and i'm fine now" he says laughing. Holy Shit i thought this was Natalie. "Holy Shit i thought you were Natalie! this is now really embarresing" i say laughing. "haha it's fine i just wanted to ask how you are? how did you sleep?" he asks. "i slept fine thanks for asking, how did you sleep Harry?" i ask giggling. " i didn't really sleep at all to be honest...i kind of missed you" he says. "aww! well at least you'll get to see me today" i say smiling. "yeah i can't wait and plus we have our date tonight aswell" he says. "oh i know and i can hardly wait for that to" i say smirking. "it'll be fun...anyway i'll see you soon bye!" he says and i hang up. I walk over to my door and turn the knob. Then there was a knock on my door. I slowly open the door to find a puffing Harry. He must of ran up here.  

" Hey Har-" i try to say but he pulls me into a warm hug and lifts me up in the air. I can imagine him doing this to me if he was my boyfriend. The hug went for ages and we were just silent untill he spoke. "sorry Beth i just really needed a hug" he says softly touching my left arm. "i like what your wearing today to" he says looking me up and down. Oh stop it Harry! my mind says. He is making me feel really nervous. "i came here for another reason to" he says. Please kiss me. Please kiss me Harry! my mind keeps telling me. "can i look at your timetable to see what we have today? i've lost my unfortunitley". He says shyly. "of course...here you go" i say handing it to him. "oh ok so i have creative writing with you and then i have music class and then Physical Educatation with you!" he says pleased. And so was i. We walked to class together and found a seat next to Natalie and Will. We didn't have our normal teacher today so instead we had a sub teacher come in and told us to start next weeks work. I could not be bothered so me and Harry ended up talking the whole time and looked on the internet what we wanted to see tonight. "so ah how was last night?" Nat asked me. She rigled her eyebrows. "it was surprisinly amazing!" i said sort of wispering. "did you guys kiss?" she asked and i nodded. "i will tell you the rest of the story later" i say giving her a wink. I couldn't wait to tell her about the date i will be having with Harry tonight.