chapter 8~ Hight fear.

"this is getting to high Harry! i really don't think i can do this. GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" i scream. 

"Beth, we're only a metre high" Harry giggles. "yes, your point?" i ask scared. "well why don't you just sit down next to me and relax?" he says and pulls my arms towards him. "come here" he says wrapping his arm over my sholder. Oh how i wish he could do this more often. "see now you don't look so worried" he says looking at me. I turn my head to him and then smile. The afternoon sky is faiding into a gorgeous pink sky. I love the way the colours are all mixed and the atmosphere is so peaceful. "wow" we both say at the same time. Then giggle. I lean my head on his sholder and just enjoy the sounds and the feeling of Harry snug with me. "so your scared of heights?" he asks. "yeah...since i was at a young age i wanted to thrill seak and do all the challenging stuff and i mostly did that in my free time. But this one time when i was in New Zealand i-- Wait! this is a secret and you can't tell anybody ok? only Natalie and my family knows so if you tell anyone..." i warn him. "haha it's fine i won't tell a soul" he says and then i continue. "i was nine and e were in the south islands of New Zealand and we were at this moutain range where there was a diner and a cafe. There was also hiking and then there was the bungie jumping. And i really wanted to try it. So i had my harness on and i was seconds away from jumping but i started crying haha, long story short....my older brother pushed me off the edge and thats when i realised i was upside down and i vomited everywhere..." i said embarressed. "woah that's a sad but also funny story. Were you ok?" he asks. Isn't it nice for a guy like Harry to ask and care for me? wow i could get used to this. "uhm not really. And ever since then i haven't really gone on anything in the air. Except from going on a plane. I can  handle that now just not when i was younger" i explained. 

"aww Beth" he says and then caresses my face and then tucks a strand of my blonde hair behined my ear and then smiles. I can see his dimples. He has bloody dimples?!? holy shiezzz. "i never really noticed your dimples until now" i say accidently and realised i was repeating what my head was saying. Shit. "hmm well i never noticed your pretty blues eyes sparkle everytime you smile until now" he says. At this moment we were about to kiss. We were leaning in and our noses were touching but our lips were about a centre metre away. I leaned away just before we got to touch lips because i new i wasn't ready to kiss because of the Mark situation. It's really awkward at the moment when i'm around Mark. He stares at me and makes me feel uncomfortable. 

"sorry." i say to him. "it's ok, not the right time i guess" he says unpleased.