chapter 16~ full of surprises

I woke up this morning feeling not so good. I'm now always feeling a little lite headed and i am always sleepy. "maybe it's from all the sleeping pills" Nat says licking he frozen yogurt off her spoon. "i think your right actually, because i've never been this sleepy.Ever! and now that i've been taking these pills i have become drowzy" i say finishing my yogurt. We are at the frozen yogurt stall. I bought a bucket load. Litteraly. It was so expensive but so worth it. Me and Nat have been thinking about my bucket list situation. We have both agreed that i will have a bucket list for the big things and maybe Harry can help me out with that and then i have a best friend bucket list. We have just completed number 4. There not in any order and i can complete each thing at anytime. 

beth's bestfiend bucket list :) 

1. ride in a golf cart

2. dye my hair pink 

3. buy a turtle 

4. eat a bucket load of frozen yogurt *

5. get bff necklace's 

6. have a Harry Potter marathon

7. ultamite sleepover 

8. sleep outside 

9. go shopping for a whole day in the city

10. go to the Fray's concert

11. meet Robert Pattinson

12. jump out of a plane 

13. make mars bar cake 

14. post a video on youtube

15. become famous for something

16. re decorate my dorm room

17. punch Mark in the face

18. catch a fish 

19. dance in public 

20. take 1000 pictures 

that's our bucket liste and today we just completed number 4! my mind yells. Now i have to tell Harry about the bucket list. We have already told Will about my cancer and he feels for me, he reacted just the same as Nat with less crying. I told my parents and they said they new they would get a phone call and they did. So yeah. That's what's been happening so far in my life. It's been almost seven months and a few weeks ago Harry and i confessed our love. I honestly don't know what i'd do without him. He has been so supportive through this journey and has helped me forget about the pain. 

****3 hours later****

"so what was it you wanted to tell me?" he asks as i walk in to his dorm room and he is sitting down on his couch. "well i have a bucket list" i say giving it to him. He shakes his head. "it's a lovely idea Beth but it will make me feel incredibly week. I love you and i can't loose you" he says. I sit down with him while he reads my list. These are actually quite good. 

Beth's bucketlist 

1. fall in love 

2. go over seas

3. swim with sharks

4. get married 

5. publish a book

6. go to the titanic exphibition

7. get a matching tattoo 

8. have a baby

9. sleep all day

10. hike down a mountain

11. kiss in the rain

12. movie marathon of disney movies 

13. a whole day of chocolate 

14. go on a scary ride

15. show Julia what i'm really made of

16. sing a duet 

17. bungee jump

18. get a model photoshoot 

19. drive a helicoptor 

20. work with children who have disabilities 

"these are actually really good Beth! would you mind someone like me to tag along with you on this bucket list?" he asks cheekily. "you know that's why i'm here." i say and he kisses me softly on the lips. "let's see you've already fallen in love so.."

1. fall in love* 

"You have gone on a scary ride before with me so.." 

14. go on a scary ride*

"now we just need to complete everything else" he says and then smiles at me. What's he up to? He walks over to the window and checks for something then does a fist pump in the air. "what is it?" i ask him.

"come on you'll see" he says as he pulls me out of his room and locks the door. "um my phone" i say. "we're coming back! just follow me before it stops" he says and then we end up in the car park. It's raining. What does he want. "it's raining" i say to him with my arms crossed infront of me. "yeah i know" he says as he walks p to me and puts his hand around my chin. "close your eyes" he says and closes the gap between us. He kisses me passionatley. I can feel the passion. He is so beautiful whn he does this. I bite his lip and then our tongues begin to swirl. It feels amazing. He then pulls away. "number eleven, kiss in the rain" he says smiling as the water begins to slowly fall down my cheek. "your always full of surprises." i say giggling. We make our way back to his dorm room drenched and making a lot of noise as we get to the top of the stairs. We get to his room and i plunk myself on his bed and begin to hug myself into a ball.  

11. kiss in the rain* 

"i think i know what we could do know! disney movie marathon" Harry says excited. My face lights up as he holds out so many dvds. What to watch ayy? aha "lion king for sure" i say and he hugs me. "i knew you'd pick that one." he says as we begin to watch it. This day and night has been fantastic.