Chapter 7~ hearing the phone call

Beth pov~

"Mummy how are you?" i ask my mother on the phone.

"i am great honey bear! Australia is amazing, right now it is super hot! how are things going at college?" mum asks

"things are actually surprisingly happy for me.....well except that i broke up with Mark mum...." i say. I here a gasp.

"ohh my gosh darling that is terrible why did you break up with him? did he do something bad? cause if he did i will cut his nuts off" she says with of course her sense of humour. I laughed so hard. 

"haha mum it's fine! i just caught him cheating on me...and well plus i am long over him mum...like extremely over him" i say honestly 

"well that is terribel to hear! let me guess...ms slutty pants Julia Swey? gosh she is a discrace....that thing should be put down" she said laughing

"haha yeah...she isn't the nicest thing to look at plus her personality sucks" 

"So let me guess Beth...you are long over Mark because of another? who's the boy? is he in your classes?" 

"umm seriously mum don't ok...i don't want to talk about boys at the moment. How's dad?" i ask

" there's gotta be a boy your introsted in, i just know it.....oh yeah your father's fine. He's made a few friends already at the cricket."

"well that's good to here mum and well i gotta go now mum i'm expecting Harry now..."

"ohh who's Harry? is he the boy? OHHH HE'S THE BOY!! Harry ayy? i wanna meet him! can i?" 

"ahh mum please stop! your hearting my ears and your so loud! god....and no you can't meet him mum. I don't even know if he likes me ok." i say with pitty

"whatever love! I'm sure he likes you! who wouldn't? love you poppet..gotta rush now down to the beach, have fun with Harry!" she says and i get a knock on the door. I'm still on the phone as i open the door speacking to mum.

"trust me mum he doesn't and seriously there are much more prettier girls than me....i mean i guess we've been hanging out a while now and yeah he's so cute and really hot and-" shit. he's right there.

"ohh Love! so cute" she says and i relise my phone is on speacker phone. Oh god. How can this get any worse? he is standig there smirking. I give him a glare and then step out side my door and stand next to him feeling so embarressed. "i'll call you later mum bye! love you" i hang up and nervously put my phone in my pocket. 

"who's the special guy huh? and was that your mum?" he said all cokcy. "oh trust me he's not that special and yeah it was..i talk to her alot cause she is never home." i said 

"you don't have to hide it Beth.." he said and then nudged me. I was almost about to fall on the ground but he cathed me and then pulled me into a hug. "you should watch where you walk haha" he said still hugging me. "yeah? well you should watch where you nudge people." i said with a small grin. 

Today me Natalie, Will, Harry and some of Natalie's friends are all going to the fair and have fun. I can't wait and neither can Harry. He told mei had to go on the ferras wheel with him, the dodgem carts and the giant drop. I agreed to doing it with him. But deep down inside i didn't want to go on the giant drop cause i am so scared. I'm am really scared of heights. But i need to concer my fear and really try not to embaress myself. 

Harry's POV~

i wanted to knock earlier but i couldn't help myself in listening on her phone call. She was so cute when she was talking about me and asking her mother how she was. However i anted to beat myself up when she said she doesn't think i like her. I do. I like her and i want to tell her tonight. I knocked on the door as i heard her mum say she needed to go and Beth opened it not realising it was me and then she looked extremely embarresed from when i was standing. She knew i could here her so i went on with a question. "who's the special guy huh? and was that your mum?" i asked with a cocky grin."oh trust me he's not that special and yeah it was..i talk to her alot cause she is never home." she said with a smirk and a blush. "you don't have to hide it Beth.." and then she looked like she was about to say something and then i nudged her and she fell to the ground but i caught her. I didn't want her to fall over so i made sure i saved her. I hugged her tight and wouldn't let her go. "you should watch where you walk haha" i said into her neck.  "yeah? well you should watch where you nudge people." she aid and i could feel the smirk on her face.

I then let go of her after a few attemps of her trying to let go and then we walked to my car where i was going to take her to he fair. And boy do i have something big planned for her tonight.

thanks! please give me feedback! was it long or short? i need answers, also voted and reads <3 :) xx