chapter 6~ spooning

Harry's POV~ 

It has been five weeks now since i met her. We have gone to the beach together with Natalie and all the boys. It's been a blast.

We had so much fun there and i can honestly say it was hard to not kiss her. I wish i could stop talking like that and i believe me i know i sound cheesy but....The  days we study together at the cafe after class. There so fun. I she insists on buying her own food and drink but in the end i always end up paying for it.

We talk about tattoos and how she wants another one. She said she has always wanted a friendship or love matching tattoo either with Natalie or her future someone. She says it would be awesome and i said how brilliant the idea was. It's time i made a move. Ok ok...i really like her. Not as in a friend i mean  crushing  on her. She is a fun person and i really enjoy her by my side. 

Today i had only a few classes. I had my creative writing class, maths and the science class. Today was going to be fun. I had Beth in both my creative writing class and my science class, the boys what more could i ask for? 

"hey there big boy.." Julia eyes me laughing and steping closer to me, touching my chest and fooling around. What is with her? 

"uh Julia, personal space" i say slighly pushing her back a bit. 

"ooh someone's eager? touching my boobes already aha! why won't you fuck me?" she asks licking down my neck. Grows. Why is she so horrid?

"Julia....please." i say walking away from her. And closing my locker onher face. I know it was rude but come on she deserves it. 

I look to my side and see Beth staring at me. Looking sad? then she looked away in surrow and ran away...why? 

"hold on Beth wait!!..ugh why are you running?" I yell 

I turn the corner and see she is at the water fountain. 

Beth's POV~ 

I like him. I really do. I'm not sure it it's in that way but i can say i definitley find him attractive. I don't know i guess i just don't care about Mark anymore. What he did hurt me but i'm over it for some reason. 

 Who cares about him! he can stuff his face...with Julia's vagina haha. That was wrong. God that was really wrong, why did i say that! WHY DID I SAY THAT?!? i am a sick girl.

I kept thinking to myself and listening to my music from my ipod also helped me. I saw Julia walk up the hallway...alone. why? she never is....

I immediatley spot Harry heading to his locker listening to music as well. He bops along a bit and then unlocks his lock messing with his curly hair. 

I spot Julia almost a a few feet away from him. What is she going to do now?!? my mind yells!

I take out my ear phones and get a little closer to here what she is saying. It's only faint. 

"hey there big boy.." i here he sleezy voice 

Harry just ignores her. He is a good boy. 

"uh Julia, personal space" she's all over him and he pushes her off him. She always finds a way to get on top of a girl. It's sick and crazy. 

"ooh someone's eager? touching my boobes already aha! why won't you fuck me?" eww gross. He wouldn't though. He may look like a sex god but he isn't the god of sex. 

"Julia....please."  he says slamming his locker in her face. Hahahahaaha oh wow. I love him for that. 

He see's  me from the corner running holy shit! he caught me. This isn't good i have to run. "shit." i swear running away from the kreepy sex god.

"hold on Beth wait!!..ugh why are you running?" he yells

I bolt to the drinking fountain to make this scene casual. Oh god. 

*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^

sorry it's not long enough like my other chapters. I am just incredibly busy at the moment and have a lot on. My studies, one direction, moving houses and all that jazz. So yeah Vote, comment and share peaps <3 xx